Random DIY mixing and More

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
If I want a nut in a tobacco I would prefer to add the nut and not have it in the tobacco
My thinking too. In fact, I am ordering an almond. I can add as little or as much as I like. And it will be little. Little can be a good thing. A lot can be horrible.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My thinking too. In fact, I am ordering an almond. I can add as little or as much as I like. And it will be little. Little can be a good thing. A lot can be horrible.
    Just a suggestion but you might want to add Cap Hazelnut and TFA DX peanut butter. Good stuff

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think the first thing I'm going to learn is I wont like the heavy flavor. I get a feeling I'm going to lighten up pretty quickly. My mixes are 15%. If I had to guess I'm going to be reducing them.
    I was just looking throw the recipes I have mixed and one has only 3 1/2%

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Just a suggestion but you might want to add Cap Hazelnut and TFA DX peanut butter. Good stuff
    I almost pulled the trigger on Hazelnut but opted to keep that on my wish list for now. I just placed my order with BCF. I have 9 tobaccos coming. I think I really need to concentrate on finding an acceptable tobacco. I'd rather not make my own NETs at this time.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I almost pulled the trigger on Hazelnut but opted to keep that on my wish list for now. I just placed my order with BCF. I have 9 tobaccos coming. I think I really need to concentrate on finding an acceptable tobacco. I'd rather not make my own NETs at this time.
    I could be wrong but I think you’ll like the Hangsen Flavors

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You would know more than I. :)

My first order had 4 TFAs, 3 CAPS, 2 VTs, an RF, and a HG on it. I am curious why the FL tobaccos are so expensive.
    FLA is overall expensive

Hubs wouldn’t vape anything but tobacco flavors and wasn’t happy with anything til I found the Hangsen flavors

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    FLA is overall expensive

Hubs wouldn’t vape anything but tobacco flavors and wasn’t happy with anything til I found the Hangsen flavors
    Did he do straight up tobacco or did you blend some other flavors in with it?

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA

My first order had 4 TFAs, 3 CAPS, 2 VTs, an RF, and a HG on it. I am curious why the FL tobaccos are so expensive.

If you are talking about Flavorah, they are very concentrated. I have several of them, but have not played around with them a lot. When there was talk here about strawberry, I decided to add 3 drops of each one to 30 Ml of a custard I like. (I have all 3 Strawberry's) I was amazed, it is now a very good Strawberry custard. :)

KAS

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

From what I’ve been told, they are more concentrated so it takes less to get the flavor you’re after. That and all their flavors are extracted from golden goose eggs.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Did you get some from eJuices.com, @FranC? With the big sale they're having, the price was very nice. Didn't think I'd get anymore after Lightfire discontinued them, but I couldn't resist buying twenty more boxes for my older age.
    No I didn’t

Reactions: NolaMel

Users who are viewing this thread