Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
FLAVOUR ART
  • Coco’ (Coconut)
This is a nice, creamy coconut. It is more like the meat or juice from a coconut and not husk. This is not packaged, shredded coconut. It isn’t sweet and it isn’t artificial. Needs some sweetness added for a nice mix. I would use it at about 2% along with other coconuts to make a nice, sweet, coconut flavor.​

FLAVORAH
  • Sweet Coconut
    This is a nice, sweet, authentic coconut. Some pick up a floral taste, but I don’t. It isn’t super sweet, just a nice, naturally sweet with some coconut milk. It tastes like Coco Lopez so should be perfect in a tropical drink. It is lighter than some and more tropical. It is clean, fresh, and bright in flavor yet creamy and decadent. Use at 1.5% to 2% in a mix, with some FA Coco’ or INW Coconut to get true coconut milk.
INAWERA
  • Coconut
    A nice milky coconut but with the taste of bagged, shredded coconut. A tough of husk is there, but it is light. This is not particularly sweet and I would consider it another mixing flavor to get a complete coconut. Not as fresh as FA, similar but a bit stronger. Mix no higher than 1.5% in a mix. I wouldn’t use it as a single flavor. It needs some helper flavors.
JUNGLE FLAVORS
  • Coconut
    Similar to TFA Coconut. Another lightly sweetened, bagged, and shredded coconut. Use at low percentages to avoid suntan lotion. No higher than .5% to 1% to enhance a coconut mix. I would say interchangeable with TFA.

PURILUM
  • Fresh Coconut
    Freshly made as a single flavor tester at 7%, I get nothing other than a lightly sweet syrup with plastic undertones. I will test again in 7 days to see if a steep helps.
TFA
  • Coconut
    This is a little sweeter than FA or INW. It tastes more like the taste of sweetened, bagged, shredded coconut. Use it at .5% to enhance other coconuts or you might get a sunscreen flavor. At low percentages, it is smooth and mild. The sweetness is nice.
  • Coconut Candy
    This is the sweetest coconut I tested. It is like a creamy, sweet, coconut candy. An enhancer if you want a good coconut mix. Use it at 1 to 2% to enhance a coconut mix. Definitely one to add to complete your mix. A mildly toasted flavor.
Try to be a little more comprehensive next time, huh? :)

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Do those use all the Zenith coils? Specifically, the .8 and 1.6? I they seem to emphasize that it works with the Z coils, but I didn't see anything about the normal Zenith coils.
    Yes, the same coils:thumbs:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Fran, I got my zbiip from ejuices today. I used points for it. I didn’t realize how big it is.
    I picked up a couple this last 30% off sale. Bigger and much heavier than I expected tho. It works well so far. Went ahead and picked up some zenith coils from kangerwarehouse that were on sale also today. Already got shipping from them....sending ups ground(free) and says I will have it tomorrow......Cannot complain.

All this crazy stuff going on....also got 2 more litres from ecigexpress plus some new to me flavors. And some replenishments. Really already have enough nic for me for 2 lifetimes but I have a couple of neighbors that now vape so I figured I can help someone who may need it.

:)

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Told ya it's more the size of a mod.

It is a good size. I’ve been wanting one since you told me the zenith coils fit it. Have you tried cleaning out a pod yet? I got a few extra ones with it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It is a good size. I’ve been wanting one since you told me the zenith coils fit it. Have you tried cleaning out a pod yet? I got a few extra ones with it.
    Clean one you mean? I’ve been using the same pod since I got my first biip. If I need to change the coil I just rinse the pod out good with hot water.

Users who are viewing this thread