Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I actually pop in nearly every day, I just don't have much to add.
    I don't remember where that ego one sale was. Hopefully Rose will pop in.

At @rosesense..You are needed here.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm thinking just one more order at ejuices.. provided they have another sale. Need to use up my rewards points.
    Famous last words
    I honestly can’t think of anything I really need or even want. I’m thinking more on the lines of what I need for my room once the dang floors are done. Also will need to get the case from HF for my overflow flavors.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I honestly can’t think of anything I really need or even want. I’m thinking more on the lines of what I need for my room once the dang floors are done. Also will need to get the case from HF for my overflow flavors.
    I definitely have bigger fish to fry, but I feel like I should get what I want and multiples before it's quite possible I can't anymore. I'm not sure how long I plan to vape, but at 32 I gotta plan for the long term. Never know when you're gonna go though, and as far as I know, you can't take your shinys with you lol

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Thanks for finding that, Pretty Bird:)

I remembered seeing it in the Ego One thread recently... I have to count my tanks. I believe I have 4 of them--two V1s and 2 V2s. I don't think I need more. But I'm going to get more coils, I think... This is so crazy what's going on.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I definitely have bigger fish to fry, but I feel like I should get what I want and multiples before it's quite possible I can't anymore. I'm not sure how long I plan to vape, but at 32 I gotta plan for the long term. Never know when you're gonna go though, and as far as I know, you can't take your shinys with you lol
    Since you are much younger than me I agree you should stock up as much as you can. I think the upcoming lawsuits just might win but it could be a very long road and I don’t know what the end of the road will bring but I’m sure it won’t be vaping as we know it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I remembered seeing it in the Ego One thread recently... I have to count my tanks. I believe I have 4 of them--two V1s and 2 V2s. I don't think I need more. But I'm going to get more coils, I think... This is so crazy what's going on.
    I knew I saw it somewhere but I was looking in the wrong thread. I’m set on tanks and coils. Just keep right on rewicking.Gotta love it.

Reactions: Katya

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Rest up, Fran. I can barely keep my eyes open. I got all the stash sorted and made a list. Put most of it away.
    Sounds like you need the rest also.I pretty much know what I have without doing an exact count.I am planning to get more organized after the floors are done.

Reactions: rosesense

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Since you are much younger than me I agree you should stock up as much as you can. I think the upcoming lawsuits just might win but it could be a very long road and I don’t know what the end of the road will bring but I’m sure it won’t be vaping as we know it.

I figure that even if by some odd chance that things turned around for us then we’d still have the nic and devices and wouldn’t have to buy anything for a long time.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My BiL came over tonight and we tore down our wooden swing set. He’s going to fix it up and give it to his girlfriends nephew who has three young kids. My wife was a little sentimental about getting rid of it. She left before he got here and said she didn’t want to watch us tear it down. It was long overdue to go. Our kids are 19 and 22.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My BiL came over tonight and we tore down our wooden swing set. He’s going to fix it up and give it to his girlfriends nephew who has three young kids. My wife was a little sentimental about getting rid of it. She left before he got here and said she didn’t want to watch us tear it down. It was long overdue to go. Our kids are 19 and 22.
    Just a tad overdue:lol:

Reactions: hittman

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Nothing wrong with you and hittlady using the swingset, no?

Users who are viewing this thread