Random DIY mixing and More

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Don’t remember if I already posted this but my dts from ft are in NH. I don’t plan any further orders from China at this time. This doesn’t worry me much cause I really don’t need anything.

Did I miss something about orders from China? Yesterday I ordered two Zeus X RTAs from FT. I am not in a hurry for them but I do want to get them. The savings aren't huge over EightVape's price and I can cancel it and order from EightVape if the order might be trouble.

I also ordered another Rainbow Serpent Elevate and another Solo in the blue/green. I might buy another Intake but probably not. I want a Minikin V3 but will take my chances and wait for a sale. Surely Columbus Day will bring some kind of sale.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Did I miss something about orders from China? Yesterday I ordered two Zeus X RTAs from FT. I am not in a hurry for them but I do want to get them. The savings aren't huge over EightVape's price and I can cancel it and order from EightVape if the order might be trouble.
Could take quite awhile... no personal experience buy many others here call it "slow boat from China"... maybe 3 weeks. I love eightvape. If they have what you want for decent price, go for it.
P.S. I love your avatar.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I also took advantage of the 30% off sale at EcigExpress yesterday and stocked up on stock flavors. I know those aren't in trouble but 30% off was too good to pass up. Unfortunately, they don't have two flavors I need - FW Ruby Red Grapefruit and INW Rhubarb. I was so disappointed but will get those on someone's sale soon.No one place EVER has everything. :(

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Could take quite awhile... no personal experience buy many others here call it "slow boat from China"... maybe 3 weeks. I love eightvape. If they have what you want for decent price, go for it.
P.S. I love your avatar.

Oh, I know about FT's slow boat. LOL I have ordered from them many times. EightVape is a great place! I am not in a hurry for the RTAs and I did also order extra glass for a couple of my RTAs. I just thought I had missed some news about China. Things are happening so quickly with bans and tariffs, etc.

Thanks for the compliments on my avatar. :)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Don’t remember if I already posted this but my dts from ft are in NH. I don’t plan any further orders from China at this
    time. This doesn’t worry me much cause I really don’t need anything.

Resin drip tips are what I order when I have out of control shinyitis - I love these ones:

3tips.jpg
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/5642104

They have lots of other colours available. I find them perfect for mtl - bore size is only 0.6mm larger than the Zenith Tank drip tips

The remains of my ejuices vape mail will get here today. It will bring my count of Minifits to 6. I'm happy with that.

In other news, I have one empty tank and another close to empty. I guess I'd better do something about that.

Any plans today, random folks?

My mixing plans are for the morning - but I'm not stepping out of my lair... er lab, until I've made a decent caramel ice cream ;)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

I also ordered another Rainbow Serpent Elevate and another Solo in the blue/green. I might buy another Intake but probably not. I want a Minikin V3 but will take my chances and wait for a sale. Surely Columbus Day will bring some kind of sale.
    No problem yet I don’t think

Reactions: PJReid

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I also took advantage of the 30% off sale at EcigExpress yesterday and stocked up on stock flavors. I know those aren't in trouble but 30% off was too good to pass up. Unfortunately, they don't have two flavors I need - FW Ruby Red Grapefruit and INW Rhubarb. I was so disappointed but will get those on someone's sale soon.No one place EVER has everything. :(
    When I was stocking my flavors I never found everything in one place

• Agree
    Reactions: KatlandKat

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    There was talk on another thread that China shipping price is going to go up but not for a while. Other than that I haven’t heard anything. I have two back orders from FT that I’m waiting for.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio

Holy cow, I've been looking at some of the same stuff, just got a Zues X a few days ago, like it. Now I'm pretty sure I'm going to pull the trigger on a SXmini SL class mod. And I still want anot.. No I'm just stopping there.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I keep going back and looking at stuff even though I need nothing. My nic from heartland is supposed to arrive today. It's going straight into the freezer. I almost ordered two more zbiip from ejuices yesterday but they are out of stock on the blue and I wanted at least one since I already have the black. If they run a sale this weekend then I might go ahead and just get a couple more black. I haven't mixed anything new in weeks but really don't need to except for maybe some more menthol tobacco.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    There was talk on another thread that China shipping price is going to go up but not for a while. Other than that I haven’t heard anything. I have two back orders from FT that I’m waiting for.
    That's all I've heard so far. Nothing about customs yet.

Reactions: PJReid

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I keep going back and looking at stuff even though I need nothing. My nic from heartland is supposed to arrive today. It's going straight into the freezer. I almost ordered two more zbiip from ejuices yesterday but they are out of stock on the blue and I wanted at least one since I already have the black. If they run a sale this weekend then I might go ahead and just get a couple more black. I haven't mixed anything new in weeks but really don't need to except for maybe some more menthol tobacco.
    I am done buying. The exception will be flavors.

Users who are viewing this thread