Strawberry Biscuit
Cap Cereal 27 1%
INW Biscuit .75%
Cap NY Cheesecake 3%
Cap Vanilla Custard 1%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FA Juicy Strawberry 2 1/2%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 1%
Thanks Fran! Got the ingredients on my wishlist. What impact does the biscuit have in these recipes? Does it kind of keep it from being too sweet?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks Fran! Got the ingredients on my wishlist. What impact does the biscuit have in these recipes? Does it kind of keep it from being too sweet?
    It is Strawberry Biscuit after all:lol:

The Biscuit,Cereal and Cheesecake provide the base.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    INW Biscuit is like a shortbread cookie. Usually used around 1 to 1.5%. When used more as a main flavoring, to me, it tends to cover other flavors with kind of a nutty toasted flour taste. It brings a little butter as well. Really a great addition to many desserts (bakery) as it gives depth to breads, cookies, and crusts. I don't think it has much sweetness to it.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I like it a lot and it has a good strawberry taste to me.
    Love strawberry! No idea how it vapes but we'll give it a try. I placed the order with BCF and will pick it up tomorrow. I'm headed that way anyway.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    INW Biscuit is like a shortbread cookie. Usually used around 1 to 1.5%. When used more as a main flavoring, to me, it tends to cover other flavors with kind of a nutty toasted flour taste. It brings a little butter as well. Really a great addition to many desserts (bakery) as it gives depth to breads, cookies, and crusts. I don't think it has much sweetness to it.
    I figured it was rather potent when I saw Fran's recipe had only .75%. Many of the fruit flavors I've vaped have been rather "In your face". I'm kind of guessing the biscuit will sort of dial it down a touch.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Love strawberry! No idea how it vapes but we'll give it a try. I placed the order with BCF and will pick it up tomorrow. I'm headed that way anyway.
    It’s cool you can pick your orders up:)

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    About 2 weeks is good.
    Looking forward to it. As I've said countless times, I like fruit vapes but they last only an hour with me and I've had enough. On the other hand, I never had it with cheesecake, custard, or biscuit before so who knows, maybe I will connect with it. Can't know unless I try, right?

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Looking forward to it. As I've said countless times, I like fruit vapes but they last only an hour with me and I've had enough. On the other hand, I never had it with cheesecake, custard, or biscuit before so who knows, maybe I will connect with it. Can't know unless I try, right?
    I love fruit flavors! Not generally by themselves though, gimme a cream or a custard to smooth em out and I'm happy. Most fruits by themselves seem a little scratchy on the throat or too sweet.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I love fruit flavors! Not generally by themselves though, gimme a cream or a custard to smooth em out and I'm happy. Most fruits by themselves seem a little scratchy on the throat or too sweet.
    That's exactly right. And I'm hoping the cremes and/or custards do exactly as you say...smooth them out. I like a vape to leave me wanting for the next pull. A touch of tease is a good thing and maybe that's what will happen.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    That's exactly right. And I'm hoping the cremes and/or custards do exactly as you say...smooth them out. I like a vape to leave me wanting for the next pull. A touch of tease is a good thing and maybe that's what will happen.
    Hoping the strawberry gives me the flavor and the creme/custard/cheesecake gives me the texture.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Strawberry Biscuit
    Cap Cereal 27 1%
    INW Biscuit .75%
    Cap NY Cheesecake 3%
    Cap Vanilla Custard 1%
    FA Fresh Cream 1%
    FA Juicy Strawberry 2 1/2%
    TFA Strawberry Ripe 1%
    Fran,
    I really don't care for the Cereal aspect much so how much can I reduce or should I just sub like a graham cracker crust type of flavor? Or maybe just up the biscuit %?

thx

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Hoping the strawberry gives me the flavor and the creme/custard/cheesecake gives me the texture.
    Creams custards cheesecakes definitely add a thicker mouthfeel, rich and heavy, custards are generally the richest and heaviest.
    Things like biscuit and cookie flavorings add their own texture, a little different.

Users who are viewing this thread