Random DIY mixing and More

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Eightvape is having a great sale, Jackaroos for less than 20$. Only two color options at that price. Comes with a drop in coil tank.
I had to get one. Now I'm done. It's all done hehe.
What is a "Jackaroo"? :confused: :D

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    What is a "Jackaroo"? :confused: :D
    vandy_vape_jackaroo_100w_box_mod_blue_python.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I'm still hoping you like it.
    I'm almost certain I will, Fran. I like many fruits and bakery vapes...just not for a sustained period of time. Maybe an hour or so and I'm ready to move on. Custards, cheesecakes, cremes with fruit and bakery only enhance the flavor. I certainly do not expect to be a fruit hound and will continue my quest for a tobacco ADV because I crave tobacco but there certainly is nothing wrong with having a handful of delicious vapes hanging around for a break. Your Strawberry Biscuit recipe looked absolutely delicious.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 28, 2013
    The Clemson Tigers State
    Tomorrow I make the trip to NY AKA "Vapers wanted dead or alive" to attend a wedding. @Bronze led me to this thread and I already have questions about recipes, but I'll wait till I return if still alive or if I have time while traveling. My first test batch of Caramel Custard is steeping away and hopefully I'll be able to give it a try.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Quota met. I have resigned myself to reading everything, although I don't know if I'll have the gumption to go back and read through pages 1-150, which I only skimmed.

Sorry to keep on about this. It's a way of keeping myself on track and ensuring that I'm notified of new posts even if I don't say anything else.

That said, which condensed milk flavor should I get?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Tomorrow I make the trip to NY AKA "Vapers wanted dead or alive" to attend a wedding. @Bronze led me to this thread and I already have questions about recipes, but I'll wait till I return if still alive or if I have time while traveling. My first test batch of Caramel Custard is steeping away and hopefully I'll be able to give it a try.
    Welcome to our sometimes crazy random thread.:) I do hope you'll survive your trip:toast:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quota met. I have resigned myself to reading everything, although I don't know if I'll have the gumption to go back and read through pages 1-150, which I only skimmed.

Sorry to keep on about this. It's a way of keeping myself on track and ensuring that I'm notified of new posts even if I don't say anything else.

That said, which condensed milk flavor should I get?
    I do not know the answer to your question:(

Users who are viewing this thread