rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    My second question is about nic salts. I’ve had no interest at all in salts but I can’t vape like I’d like to when my daughter hauls me off on vaca. So what can you all tell me about salts?
    No difference except TH.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My second question is about nic salts. I’ve had no interest at all in salts but I can’t vape like I’d like to when my daughter hauls me off on vaca. So what can you all tell me about salts?

I only tried a small amount and must have gotten the throat hit version because it was harsh. I’m good at 12mg on my regular nic so didn’t really see the need to up my mg with salts. From what I know, they are smoother to allow you to use a higher mg without a real harsh throat hit. I know places sell different kinds depending on how much TH you want. I’m not sure if they react any quicker into the bloodstream or not. Others here could probably give better information on them.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I guess I’m the only one that hasn’t been there.

I tried a sft of inw strawberry I got on a gremlin sale. It’s ok but not better than my other strawberry flavors. I can probably use it with another strawberry in a recipe.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    Way less throat hit. Way less. Then again I use the "Smooth" version, formulated for next-to-no throat hit. I get mine from Nic River and have also used Nude Nicotine. Been using salts for at least a year now.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I grew up near Cade's Cove. Pretty area. Yeah, there's some old houses scattered about, and an old church and school building IIRC.
    Yep. I have some photos somewhere on my laptop. Maybe I’ll dig them up tomorrow and see if I can find the name of the place. It’s kind if a drive thru thing if I remember right.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Isn’t there some kind of settlement/tourist attraction thingie there? Bunch of old houses scattered about?
    The houses or what’s left of them haven’t been lived in for a very long time.Yeah,a lot of cars going through there,

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yep. I have some photos somewhere on my laptop. Maybe I’ll dig them up tomorrow and see if I can find the name of the place. It’s kind if a drive thru thing if I remember right.
    Cool. Sounds like the same place.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Way less throat hit. Way less. Then again I use the "Smooth" version, formulated for next-to-no throat hit. I get mine from Nic River and have also used Nude Nicotine. Been using salts for at least a year now.
    Thank you:)

Reactions: stols001

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I guess I’m the only one that hasn’t been there.

I tried a sft of inw strawberry I got on a gremlin sale. It’s ok but not better than my other strawberry flavors. I can probably use it with another strawberry in a recipe.
    It’s meh to me too.

Hey,you didn’t answer my pod question

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It was the Biden’s I remember you talking about. Which do you like best .which has best pod cost?

I honestly don’t remember how much I paid for the eq pods. I like the vape the best on the bident but had some seepage after a while. I’m not sure if I just tried to use it too long or what.

Users who are viewing this thread