Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I was supposed to mix today but only had the gumption to mix base, transfer the contents of my active nic bottle into small bottles, and doctor some 0mg storebought juice I had hanging around. Tomorrow.

The doctoring was done very scientifically: I poured the 0mg juice into the bottle that had held the (very potent--we're talking 2.5 x what most mixers seem to buy) nicotine and swooshed it around. I figure between the small amount remaining in the bottle and what was clinging to the sides the end result will be okay.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I like the Lost Vape Orion Quest. The flavor for me is good plus I like the top air flow. The Q uses a 1.0 ohm coil and is an AIO using a refillable pod. Recently Lost Vape released the Orion Plus DNA that uses refillable pods in addition to being able to replace the drop-in coil. I have not tried it yet and do have it on order.

ORION PLUS DNA POD KIT – Lost Vape

I've got two of the orion q and one of the original orion dna go. I didn't much care for the dna go but did like the orion q. The pods weren't lasting me very long but I do like how it vapes. The pods are around $4 each and I wasn't sure that I wanted to stock up on them so put all my orions in storage. I'll be curious to hear how you like the new one. I didn't realize it had replaceable coils. That's a step in the right direction. Hopefully they aren't too expensive.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like the Lost Vape Orion Quest. The flavor for me is good plus I like the top air flow. The Q uses a 1.0 ohm coil and is an AIO using a refillable pod. Recently Lost Vape released the Orion Plus DNA that uses refillable pods in addition to being able to replace the drop-in coil. I have not tried it yet and do have it on order.

ORION PLUS DNA POD KIT – Lost Vape
    Thank you:)

Reactions: NotSoMini

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @FranC , I recently got a Caliburn and, so far, I love it! Coils aren't replaceable, but I've filled my 1st pod about 5-6 times so far and flavor & vapor is still great. Battery seems to last pretty well, too. :thumbs:

Did nothing DIY related this past weekend, but I did get to clean/coil (drop ins :lol:) 4 tanks. My tobacco SFTs are still aging, because I forgot about them again. :oops:
    Thank you;)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you for the new pod recommendations. The replaceable coil one would be cool if not too pricy. I’ll have a little spending money Nov 1st when I get my rent.I need to concentrate more on getting a couple things for my room and Christmas. I know I can’t delay much with the currant state of affairs.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Random info:
    I posted a picture of our kitten Alcatraz my sister rescued from the prison when she worked there. We were having coffee this morning and talking about cats in the prison. There are a lot of cats in prison, who knew? Apparently they run in gangs (packs) of 20 or more cats, and each has their own territory. I didn't know cats did this, thought it was pretty cool and deserved to be shared.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Ha!! I got it written down. Now I’ll put it in a safe place. You know that place don’t you? The one you can never find.......

When I put stuff in a safe place, that's when I really can't find it later.

Users who are viewing this thread