Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It’s meh to me too.

Hey,you didn’t answer my pod question

Really either one was about the size but the bident is a little smaller. I can’t remember if it was vaporrange or not but saw the bident for around $18 somewhere.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    So folks,how’s the stocking going.Anyone spent out yet? Anyone done yet?

I honestly think i have everything I need and more. 7 liters of nic. Lots of sub ohm coils in case I need to use my sub ohm tank. Lots of replacement glass. And Close to 40 mods.

I think every other thing I’ll need will be available as non vape products like flavors pg vg wire etc...

cant think of anything else. Suggestions?

Reactions: DavidOck

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Cade's Cove
    IMG_5640 (Phone).JPG

IMG_5637 (Phone).JPG

IMG_5647 (Phone).JPG

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I honestly think i have everything I need and more. 7 liters of nic. Lots of sub ohm coils in case I need to use my sub ohm tank. Lots of replacement glass. And Close to 40 mods.

I think every other thing I’ll need will be available as non vape products like flavors pg vg wire etc...

cant think of anything else. Suggestions?

Maybe a Canadian address for Chinese shippers?

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I'm curious if anyone has made a pecan juice. Pecan pie or perhaps as a flavoring in a custard base or similar. I personally find that nut flavors do not translate well into vapes. But that just could be me.
    Have you tried bust-a nut?
    I also like rusty pelican.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    Good morning random folks :) Any other opinions on those pods are welcome. I haven’t decided if I want another yet but will decide after I get back home.

I like the Lost Vape Orion Quest. The flavor for me is good plus I like the top air flow. The Q uses a 1.0 ohm coil and is an AIO using a refillable pod. Recently Lost Vape released the Orion Plus DNA that uses refillable pods in addition to being able to replace the drop-in coil. I have not tried it yet and do have it on order.

ORION PLUS DNA POD KIT – Lost Vape

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    @FranC , I recently got a Caliburn and, so far, I love it! Coils aren't replaceable, but I've filled my 1st pod about 5-6 times so far and flavor & vapor is still great. Battery seems to last pretty well, too. :thumbs:

Did nothing DIY related this past weekend, but I did get to clean/coil (drop ins :lol:) 4 tanks. My tobacco SFTs are still aging, because I forgot about them again. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread