Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Then the 18 or 24 might be fine. I was in the RYO camp for years before I switched, for me 18 was marginal, 24 worked instantly. Did drop down to 18 after a few months, and there I stay.

18 vs 2, yeah, 9 times as much nic ;)
I’ll work with her on the strength. It’s an awkward conversation among us. She’s old school and always hides her smoking from everybody. But she’s cool with me. Somewhat. The grandkids don’t even know she smokes...well my son knows.

My son found a wall charger and I have everything ready for her in a quart baggie. Let’s hope this works!

She was intrigued by the Strawberry Biscuit flavor @FranC . :wub:

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Enjoy and welcome to the random thread. You are very lucky to have a first mix that you like

It's a flavour that I have been wanting to buy but never really searched for it. It's just about as I imagined it.

I got some more flavours and will experiment a bit more.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
I am strictly MTL and I guess I’m supposed to like a tight draw but I don’t.Guess I’d have to say I’m an airy MTL Vaper.......LOL
I was shocked at the vapor production from this minifit. I can’t wait to get mine in the mail. I can put that thing in my pocket during certain situations where I can’t take my mod.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ll work with her on the strength. It’s an awkward conversation among us. She’s old school and always hides her smoking from everybody. But she’s cool with me. Somewhat. The grandkids don’t even know she smokes...well my son knows.

My son found a wall charger and I have everything ready for her in a quart baggie. Let’s hope this works!

She was intrigued by the Strawberry Biscuit flavor @FranC . :wub:
    I have my fingers crossed she loves it but she may need a backyard.I’ll be waiting to see how it goes.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was shocked at the vapor production from this minifit. I can’t wait to get mine in the mail. I can put that thing in my pocket during certain situations where I can’t take my mod.
    That’s what I keep trying to tell everyone.It’s an amazing tiny thing.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Hello to everyone.

I just got myself some DIY flavours and decided to have a go at this "science" that I trully don't know much about.

My first mixing is turning out to be just what I was expecting.

http://......./r/xChX

For 100ml on 70/30 VG/PG
    All in % for a total of 10.5% flavouring

Coconut Candy (TPA)

Double Chocolate v2 (CAP)

French Vanilla (CAP)

Marshmallow (CAP)

Super Sweet (CAP)

Toasted Almond (CAP)

A bit on the sweet side but I really like it. I will keep testing it as days go by but it's already a good vape.

Take care
    If you find it to be too sweet, next time leave out the super sweet.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's a flavour that I have been wanting to buy but never really searched for it. It's just about as I imagined it.

I got some more flavours and will experiment a bit more.
    It’s a fun hobby to keep you off the bad stuff

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m contemplating reorganizing my stash into the new bins. I’ve got a bunch of flavors that either need to be sft or put away. I’m not going to sft all 16 of the new RF flavors.
    Most of the FLV stuff I have coming is stock. Only one to SFT. Will have to do 3 out of my BCF order. So 4 in all and that's not bad.

My next flavor order so far is just a few I need to restock. Nothing new unless something new shows up before I order.

Users who are viewing this thread