Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yeah I'm icing the elbow. LOL.

I drink tea but mainly when I was like entering my mommy's house "in extremis" so to speak over whatever issue and she would sit there an let me cry on her shoulder, and like, after I chilled somewhat, she would say, "Would you like a nice cup of tea, honey?" and she had all these exotic teas and she'd pick one.

LOL when she left Tucson she left the tea collection, it was super sweet.

Perhaps I should drink some today. Sigh.

That head joke is better than my dad's favorite joke depending on like what storytelling type you use but basically some dude is walking past a mental institution and he runs into a crazy dude who has escaped and they have (in my dad's version an OH SO LONG convo) about how he got out and they guy is like , "Wow, you seem really smart, I don 't think you are crazy at all!"
And the dude taps his skull and says,, "I used my kidneys.."

I am sorry. There is no way to tell this joke that doesn't make one angry, but if you listen to 20 minutes of the conversation first you are just ready to KILL.

Dude he even told it after I WAS crazy. LOL.

Actually your skull is remarkably well designed to handle injuries dude, it's like,, forget it. I would take hitting my SKULL (not my face) over a LOT of stuff. LOL

Anna

So far. my anxiety seems to be making me buy stuff, like I got a Jackaroo and a Vapefly atomizer but that definitely needs to STOP.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

I drink tea but mainly when I was like entering my mommy's house "in extremis" so to speak over whatever issue and she would sit there an let me cry on her shoulder, and like, after I chilled somewhat, she would say, "Would you like a nice cup of tea, honey?" and she had all these exotic teas and she'd pick one.

That head joke is better than my dad's favorite joke depending on like what storytelling type you use but basically some dude is walking past a mental institution and he runs into a crazy dude who has escaped and they have (in my dad's version an OH SO LONG convo) about how he got out and they guy is like , "Wow, you seem really smart, I don 't think you are crazy at all!"

I am sorry. There is no way to tell this joke that doesn't make one angry, but if you listen to 20 minutes of the conversation first you are just ready to KILL.

Actually your skull is remarkably well designed to handle injuries dude, it's like,, forget it. I would take hitting my SKULL (not my face) over a LOT of stuff. LOL

Anna

So far. my anxiety seems to be making me buy stuff, like I got a Jackaroo and a Vapefly atomizer but that definitely needs to STOP.
    You have to calm down on that anxiety, you are going back to work tomorrow.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Anna

Did you find a sale on the jackaroo? I've been thinking about getting the American eagle one but am waiting on a super deal.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Did you find a sale on the jackaroo? I've been thinking about getting the American eagle one but am waiting on a super deal.
    I am so done with buying pv's. Never going to use up all the ones I have now.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee
    For those times, I scan my d/l and then black out what they don't need to know - i.e. license number, for openers, maybe middle initial. They already have your address, so no need to black that out, and, clearly, they need the birth date.
    So, you link the files directly from your computer to them, or do you upload the file onto a hosting site before linking it.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee
    Thanks.
    Not linked, but upload the copy to their site. It's been a while, but no, didn't put it on a hosting site, that's for sure, no reason to increase access to it :)

It is possible that I attached it to an email to them, though.
    Thanks. I took a pic of my DL and uploaded it where they wanted it. For some reason I feel a bit uncomfortable about it, but, that's probably just the old man in me coming out. (I covered my DL number with tape).

Now they want a $3 paypal payment for shipping and a screenshot of the receipt. I don't even recall seeing a receipt when using paypal. Probably just something I overlook.

Thanks, David.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Speaking of bases. I don't know where I found it, perhaps reddit, but a guy who goes by the name Ckemist posted the Cream Base recipe for One Shots. I don't know if it's any good because my mix is still steeping. If anyone is interested here is the recipe:

Bavarian Cream TFA 4%
    Cream Fresh (panna fresca) FA 1.5%
    Marshmallow FA 1%
    Vanilla Custard CAP 2%
    Whipped Cream TFA 1.5%

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Speaking of bases. I don't know where I found it, perhaps reddit, but a guy who goes by the name Ckemist posted the Cream Base recipe for One Shots. I don't know if it's any good because my mix is still steeping. If anyone is interested here is the recipe:

Bavarian Cream TFA 4%
    Cream Fresh (panna fresca) FA 1.5%
    Marshmallow FA 1%
    Vanilla Custard CAP 2%
    Whipped Cream TFA 1.5%
    I do love creams but that’s too creamy for me......LOL

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Thanks.

Thanks. I took a pic of my DL and uploaded it where they wanted it. For some reason I feel a bit uncomfortable about it, but, that's probably just the old man in me coming out. (I covered my DL number with tape).

Now they want a $3 paypal payment for shipping and a screenshot of the receipt. I don't even recall seeing a receipt when using paypal. Probably just something I overlook.

Thanks, David.
    That is where I stopped in the process. Screenshot of payment, nah. They get notified of the payment.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Thanks.

Thanks, David.

Yeah, not a cozy feeling to be putting the D/L online... hence blacking out the number. Old man here as well ;) But to keep the Feds happy, they do have to "prove" they checked age, and, of course, they need and already have your address.

The bit about the PP screenshot is odd, since they do get the electronic notification... but the $3 may be due to the Feds as well, since they're forbidden to give stuff away.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Yeah, not a cozy feeling to be putting the D/L online... hence blacking out the number. Old man here as well ;) But to keep the Feds happy, they do have to "prove" they checked age, and, of course, they need and already have your address.

The bit about the PP screenshot is odd, since they do get the electronic notification... but the $3 may be due to the Feds as well, since they're forbidden to give stuff away.
    Well no one else does it and I have won a few contests.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee

I got it done. Now, the only question is if I got it done to their satisfaction. I wouldn't even jump through those hoops if it was a cheap prize, but the MVP5 is not cheap in my world. Plus, it has a flashlight, and I need a flashlight...:laugh:

I took the photo with my computer and took a cropped screenshot of the PP receipt. We shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread