Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got it done. Now, the only question is if I got it done to their satisfaction. I wouldn't even jump through those hoops if it was a cheap prize, but the MVP5 is not cheap in my world. Plus, it has a flashlight, and I need a flashlight...:laugh:

I took the photo with my computer and took a cropped screenshot of the PP receipt. We shall see.
    Good luck.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I got it done. Now, the only question is if I got it done to their satisfaction. I wouldn't even jump through those hoops if it was a cheap prize, but the MVP5 is not cheap in my world. Plus, it has a flashlight, and I need a flashlight...:laugh:

I took the photo with my computer and took a cropped screenshot of the PP receipt. We shall see.

It also has a compass! I could really use something like that to help me find the bathroom at my local breweries.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    You have to calm down on that anxiety, you are going back to work tomorrow.

Yeah, no kidding. Sheesh. OMG if it weren't like, a pediatric clinic (I think there are standards) I would be at the pound, picking some dead person's dog because it's pleasant and then seeing how fast I could get it certified as a companion animal.

Then I think, "Dogs need to poop."

DON'T KEEP TELLING ME I AM TRYING TO MAINTAIN a state of DENIAL.

Yoga yesterday was like THE BEST, I wonder how my elbow might hold UP later today Oof. I like raided my whole house, I don't mind a corpse or two but the bugs were getting too BOLD. IT ais now apparent to me that I really ought to vacuum. And mop but DEFINITELY vaccum. . Sigh.

At least, all I can say is like the HR lady is being SO NICE to me by email.... It's like she can't be HELPFUL ENOUGH.

I think they all know I have a freaking lawsuit on their hands. I SO DO. That doctor.... What a female dog. LOL..

Anna

• Optimistic
    Reactions: NolaMel

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Did you find a sale on the jackaroo? I've been thinking about getting the American eagle one but am waiting on a super dea

I got it from VaporL, they have deals on the Hong Kong and USA warehouse. Mine wound up like 30 bucks shipped. But it differed depending on which warehouse.

I got the Red, it was cheapest and I found it to be unobjectionable. You would have to check.
    Anna

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

I agree. I wasn't willing to jump through hoops for a pod but for a nice prize, I would.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @hittman When I first got the Podstick I put a 1.3 pod on it. While I didn't get the airflow I'm used to, I did get acceptable airflow. I think it was just 3-4 days later I started getting a tight draw that kept getting worse. I finally tossed that pod today but now I'm wondering if it might have been a junk pod. I have the .6 pod on it now but thinking of filling another 1.3 to see if it's any better.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Speaking of bases. I don't know where I found it, perhaps reddit, but a guy who goes by the name Ckemist posted the Cream Base recipe for One Shots. I don't know if it's any good because my mix is still steeping. If anyone is interested here is the recipe:

Bavarian Cream TFA 4%
    Cream Fresh (panna fresca) FA 1.5%
    Marshmallow FA 1%
    Vanilla Custard CAP 2%
    Whipped Cream TFA 1.5%

Does marshmallow impact flavor at all or is it just a sweetener? And what is the difference between the two creams?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    @hittman When I first got the Podstick I put a 1.3 pod on it. While I didn't get the airflow I'm used to, I did get acceptable airflow. I think it was just 3-4 days later I started getting a tight draw that kept getting worse. I finally tossed that pod today but now I'm wondering if it might have been a junk pod. I have the .6 pod on it now but thinking of filling another 1.3 to see if it's any better.

I’ve got a couple extra 1.3 pods. Maybe I’ll try another one too.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Does marshmallow impact flavor at all or is it just a sweetener? And what is the difference between the two creams?

I thought it was cotton candy that impacted flavor and is also sweetener. I might need to go study some more..:) I haven't tried it yet, it's still steeping.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I thought it was cotton candy that impacted flavor and is also sweetener. I might need to go study some more..:) I haven't tried it yet, it's still steeping.
    Cotton candy is em....sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread