Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Holla Shinies.

I had a day where 6 am rolled around and it was like a horror movie I was a giant cockroach only HARDLY invincible and I only breathed 100% carbon dioxide. I listed on the couch, slowly resuming a more humanoid shape (only fat, thank you Steroids) only I wish I hadn't because then people wanted stuff from me non-stop and like, I managed okay until the unlock chart lady said she was concerned that I had sent a message that was "Bleughyhtl iiunlokci thes charts plzzzzzz" and the wrong date (I don't think 10/8 is that different from 11/8 personally I MEAN it is one digit. I just emailed beack "Um yeah, really sorry about that, I guess between like the pneumonia and steroids and abx and inhalers and ALL THAT my brain is really MUSHY. I have been saving my cogency for the patients." Then, when I sent them back I was like, "Dude, I ran them through a word processer they should be okay."

I really wanted to write "I GOT THE MRN NUMBERS RIGHT ALL OF THEM. You can have ONE or the other, but not BOTH!" I have number dyslexia.

Then I was like, "Roid rage, come on Anna, THINK." LOL so like dang, I did not send that thank goodness.

I will say I still feel "In touch with reality" I Just happen to HATE reality at present.

It's still better than prednisone, like on prednisone you should just chain me in a root cellar and toss down rabid animals for me to fight, and eat. It's best for everyone.

Uuugh I want to die .Not Right this second, but someday. Should also eat soon. No CLUE why it is so cold all of a sudden but's like "Winter is here." Like in King Richard Shakespeare I think it is.

If you compare your life to the big S, well, it's sucking. His sprites are as annoying as all get out and do weird stuff to you like dress you up in drag, Don't even get me started on the dang TRAGEDIES.

LOL.

The new doc asked me if the husband was part Cherokee. I was like, "Yup." I thought like, of telling the N-toes story but I didn't. His BIG IDENTITY thing was like working with Native peoples and the whole time I wanted to be like, "SHUT UP I worked for one for 12 years and got hit on by a tribal elder's nephew who was also in a gang TOP THAT Dbag."

Yep I am irritable. I hope you all be well and mixing.
Gotta eat real soon. LOL.

Ana

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Holla Shinies.

I had a day where 6 am rolled around and it was like a horror movie I was a giant cockroach only HARDLY invincible and I only breathed 100% carbon dioxide. I listed on the couch, slowly resuming a more humanoid shape (only fat, thank you Steroids) only I wish I hadn't because then people wanted stuff from me non-stop and like, I managed okay until the unlock chart lady said she was concerned that I had sent a message that was "Bleughyhtl iiunlokci thes charts plzzzzzz" and the wrong date (I don't think 10/8 is that different from 11/8 personally I MEAN it is one digit. I just emailed beack "Um yeah, really sorry about that, I guess between like the pneumonia and steroids and abx and inhalers and ALL THAT my brain is really MUSHY. I have been saving my cogency for the patients." Then, when I sent them back I was like, "Dude, I ran them through a word processer they should be okay."

I really wanted to write "I GOT THE MRN NUMBERS RIGHT ALL OF THEM. You can have ONE or the other, but not BOTH!" I have number dyslexia.

Then I was like, "Roid rage, come on Anna, THINK." LOL so like dang, I did not send that thank goodness.

I will say I still feel "In touch with reality" I Just happen to HATE reality at present.

It's still better than prednisone, like on prednisone you should just chain me in a root cellar and toss down rabid animals for me to fight, and eat. It's best for everyone.

Uuugh I want to die .Not Right this second, but someday. Should also eat soon. No CLUE why it is so cold all of a sudden but's like "Winter is here." Like in King Richard Shakespeare I think it is.

If you compare your life to the big S, well, it's sucking. His sprites are as annoying as all get out and do weird stuff to you like dress you up in drag, Don't even get me started on the dang TRAGEDIES.

LOL.

The new doc asked me if the husband was part Cherokee. I was like, "Yup." I thought like, of telling the N-toes story but I didn't. His BIG IDENTITY thing was like working with Native peoples and the whole time I wanted to be like, "SHUT UP I worked for one for 12 years and got hit on by a tribal elder's nephew who was also in a gang TOP THAT Dbag."

Yep I am irritable. I hope you all be well and mixing.
    Gotta eat real soon. LOL.

Ana
    Cheer up and hope tomorrow is better

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Winter and the holidays are a rough time for many people. I get a little out of sorts during the holidays. Sometimes it’s excitement for Xmas and sometimes its a little depressing. I lost both my parents during the winter. My dad passed a month or two before Xmas and my mom passed right after New Years.

Fran, I know you’ve been through a lot this year and it’s gotta be rough but you are a very strong person. Besides, I need you here to keep me in line.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Winter and the holidays are a rough time for many people. I get a little out of sorts during the holidays. Sometimes it’s excitement for Xmas and sometimes its a little depressing. I lost both my parents during the winter. My dad passed a month or two before Xmas and my mom passed right after New Years.

Fran, I know you’ve been through a lot this year and it’s gotta be rough but you are a very strong person. Besides, I need you here to keep me in line.
    My Mom passed a bit after New Years also. That was rough,I was only 17.

I’ll be ok, hitt. Having a rough time but it will get better with some time. The holiday season probably doesn’t help right now.

Don’t worry, i’ll Be here to try to keep ya in line.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    So, what have you random folks been up to? I’ve been sucking down my White Raspberry Cheesecake which could result in a mixing session in a few days. That means I need to get busy putting together hopefully 2-3 more recipes.

Daughter has a bunch of Christmas decor out and I have a little in my room. I love Christmas but this year I’m alternating between happy and sad. Makes it harder to sit down and work on my recipes.
    I'm just vaping and enjoying my regular middle of the week weekend. I name all my juices Crazy Juice no.1, 2, etc., not very creative on my names.

Grief makes everything very heavy, no matter what you are trying to do. Loving a person is wonderful when they're here, but it's a great burden when they leave. It is worth it, but it really sucks sometimes. Wishing you sweet dreams.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    My Mom passed a bit after New Years also. That was rough,I was only 17.

I’ll be ok, hitt. Having a rough time but it will get better with some time. The holiday season probably doesn’t help right now.

Don’t worry, i’ll Be here to try to keep ya in line.
    Somebody has to.... can you imagine how many/what flavors I might order without you around to stop me???? Plus, I need your recipes ;).

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I'm just vaping and enjoying my regular middle of the week weekend. I name all my juices Crazy Juice no.1, 2, etc., not very creative on my names.

Grief makes everything very heavy, no matter what you are trying to do. Loving a person is wonderful when they're here, but it's a great burden when they leave. It is worth it, but it really sucks sometimes. Wishing you sweet dreams.
    Mine are named pretty much the ingredient list. I always hated companies that would name a juice something like “Palomino Sunset”... why oh why can’t you just call it “strawberry peach custard” so I don’t have to look up what it actually is every time? :lol:. Life is complicated enough. Give me simple

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Somebody has to.... can you imagine how many/what flavors I might order without you around to stop me???? Plus, I need your recipes ;).
    Hoping to have at least one new recipe real soon.I do have a couple ideas.:wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today? I haven’t forgot about making my BCF order yet. I’m gonna try to work on some recipes today.

I also still have several of the 15ml mixes I had when I first moved here. All well steeped now and I need to retry some of them before I mix.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today? I haven’t forgot about making my BCF order yet. I’m gonna try to work on some recipes today.

I also still have several of the 15ml mixes I had when I first moved here. All well steeped now and I need to retry some of them before I mix.

Too cold to do anything outside today. I may actually mix again! I want to try Bronuts and Pecan Shortbread, and play with the two Quince flavors I got.

In other news, I opened up the curtain to my deck this morning, and a deer (with antlers) popped his head up from under my bird feeder! Not a fan of having them in the yard, but it was very cool. I don't see bucks very often.

Users who are viewing this thread