hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Unless it's a retail establishment that has a Black Friday sale or something along that line I bet that Friday is going to be the least productive day of the entire working year LOL

I don't know if I'd call it retail. It's a welding supply company. I work in the service department. My boss is just afraid that one of the contractors we deal with is going to need something and we won't be there for them.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I don't know if I'd call it retail. It's a welding supply company. I work in the service department. My boss is just afraid that one of the contractors we deal with is going to need something and we won't be there for them.
    Oh, gotcha. Well here's hoping that you at least have a short day :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Happy Monday everyone! I mixed up 14 new recipes last week, some of them mine and some I've found in the last few months. I hope one makes the cut.
    I’m impressed. Hope you have more than one winner.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I've been doing a little better doing sft since I bought two more ammit mtl rdas. I like them quite a bit for flavor testing. I'm going to start mixing sft at 2.5ml instead of five. I'm still finding that I'm throwing out most of my sft. It doesn't take me long to get an opinion on a flavor. Sometimes if I really like it I'll use more of it like the FLV peanut butter but mostly end up dumping over half of the 5ml sft's that I make.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've been doing a little better doing sft since I bought two more ammit mtl rdas. I like them quite a bit for flavor testing. I'm going to start mixing sft at 2.5ml instead of five. I'm still finding that I'm throwing out most of my sft. It doesn't take me long to get an opinion on a flavor. Sometimes if I really like it I'll use more of it like the FLV peanut butter but mostly end up dumping over half of the 5ml sft's that I make.
    Yeah, I dump a few too. Haven't even looked at the BCF order I got last week yet. I think there might be one flavor to sft and the rest are stock.

Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Great price but I don’t buy from 8vape. Their one of the couple places that want pics of ID. Never done it and I’m not starting now. I’ll wait for ejuices next sale.
    I’ve bought from them for quite a while and they’ve never asked for an id. It’s odd that they’re only making new customers provide id info. Seems like they would make everyone do it once for them to be legally covered.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve bought from them for quite a while and they’ve never asked for an id. It’s odd that they’re only making new customers provide id info. Seems like they would make everyone do it once for them to be legally covered.
    You would think so.

• Agree
    Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Is there s support group for flavouritis???

My flavour arsenal is growing fast...:oops:
    It happens FAST lol. When I started I announced I had ordered the only 7 flavors I would ever need. Couldn’t figure out why everyone thought that was funny. I’m close to 300, and somehow still have more on my wish list :blink:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It happens FAST lol. When I started I announced I had ordered the only 7 flavors I would ever need. Couldn’t figure out why everyone thought that was funny. I’m close to 300, and somehow still have more on my wish list :blink:
    Don't be scaring folks:lol: They might want only 7 flavors............

RuiG

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    We can help you with that. What do you need?

Pray for my wallet

Suddenly I already over 30. Small bottles of each but so many combinations possible already.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I haven't even started mixing in Ernest yet just basically helping out some commercially made juice that I felt needed help or doing like one shot recipes where the flavor is all you need to make a decent juice because I like simple juice...(yeah right) and somehow today while I was doing inventory I've managed to accumulate 35 bottles of concentrated flavors I don't know how that happened they must be reproducing back there. Most of them are only 10 mL but then I remember for Christmas I'm getting another 20+ bottles. I haven't started mixing yet this is just what I've managed to get out of one determined order that I purposely placed for flavorings and then quite a few additions that I added to my orders of other things to get free shipping. I don't really know what's going to happen when I actually start mixing. And this was really low budget too because I've been focusing mainly on hardware and nicotine

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

I started after you and I'm a little over 425. I think I can see the bottom of the rabbit hole now.

Users who are viewing this thread