hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I thought I only had 96 flavors but was surprised I to see I am up to 145. Debating whether I should place an order of flavors for that LMP recipe to try.

I would recommend it. I really like the LMP a lot. I even mixed flavors into a stone for it so I can just add flavors from one bottle to simplify mixing it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The amount of flavors you guys have amazes me. I have about 100 and feel that's quite a lot. That being said, any tips on a chocolate, cherry or cranberry flavor?

Cherry is one flavor that I don't have. I've heard nothing but bad things about cherry flavors so never bought any. There are a lot of good chocolates in my opinion. WF chocolate chunks, MB glamour chocolate, VT chocolate mousse, HS Australian chocolate. Cranberry, not so many. I think the consensus is that SC cranberry is the one to have but I like the TFA cranberry also.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I would recommend it. I really like the LMP a lot. I even mixed flavors into a stone for it so I can just add flavors from one bottle to simplify mixing it.

That's just the nudge I need.

The amount of flavors you guys have amazes me. I have about 100 and feel that's quite a lot. That being said, any tips on a chocolate, cherry or cranberry flavor?

TFA black cherry was very cough medicine like for me. I later found it was supposed to be used in much smaller percentages but I don't have the courage to find out. It was pretty bad.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    That's just the nudge I need.

TFA black cherry was very cough medicine like for me. I later found it was supposed to be used in much smaller percentages but I don't have the courage to find out. It was pretty bad.
    I have INW cherries and VTA cherry liqueur. Haven’t gotten the courage to sft them yet.
    Seems like “cough medicine” is the most common description for most of the cherry flavors

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I haven't even started mixing in Ernest yet just basically helping out some commercially made juice that I felt needed help or doing like one shot recipes where the flavor is all you need to make a decent juice because I like simple juice...(yeah right) and somehow today while I was doing inventory I've managed to accumulate 35 bottles of concentrated flavors I don't know how that happened they must be reproducing back there. Most of them are only 10 mL but then I remember for Christmas I'm getting another 20+ bottles. I haven't started mixing yet this is just what I've managed to get out of one determined order that I purposely placed for flavorings and then quite a few additions that I added to my orders of other things to get free shipping. I don't really know what's going to happen when I actually start mixing. And this was really low budget too because I've been focusing mainly on hardware and nicotine
    You'll be fine. It takes awhile but you have lots of help here if you ask.:wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just posted my fav. chocolate. I'm kinda liking FLV Cranberry.

Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Cherry is one flavor that I don't have. I've heard nothing but bad things about cherry flavors so never bought any. There are a lot of good chocolates in my opinion. WF chocolate chunks, MB glamour chocolate, VT chocolate mousse, HS Australian chocolate. Cranberry, not so many. I think the consensus is that SC cranberry is the one to have but I like the TFA cranberry also.
    Used to vape too much cherry and now I can't vape it at all. Don't remember what kind.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm well over 400 but I don't count my tobaccos. Just Bretts NETS

Fran, you'll always be the queen of mixing no matter how many flavors you have. You've probably got another hundred lying around somewhere.

Just posted my fav. chocolate. I'm kinda liking FLV Cranberry.

I'll have to check my list. I don't remember if I ever got the FLV cranberry. I remember you recommending it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fran, you'll always be the queen of mixing no matter how many flavors you have. You've probably got another hundred lying around somewhere.

I'll have to check my list. I don't remember if I ever got the FLV cranberry. I remember you recommending it.
    I sure hope I don't have another 100 flavors laying around here. Thanks for the nice compliment, hitt:wub: I know there's a bunch of better mixers but I do ok.

The FLV Cranberry kinda grew on me, I like it. The TFA is nice and tart at first but then turns sickly sweet (to me). The SC turns sweet also but it takes longer. The FLV is an acquired taste I think but it doesn't turn sweet.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I sure hope I don't have another 100 flavors laying around here. Thanks for the nice compliment, hitt:wub: I know there's a bunch of better mixers but I do ok.

The FLV Cranberry kinda grew on me, I like it. The TFA is nice and tart at first but then turns sickly sweet (to me). The SC turns sweet also but it takes longer. The FLV is an acquired taste I think but it doesn't turn sweet.

You do better than ok. I’ve been using your strawberry biscuit and mixed berry cheesecake for weeks. I mixed a cinnamon danish recipe that I got off of ATF and the cinnamon danish swirl is way too strong on the cinnamon in it. At least in a Zeus rta anyway. It might be better in a mtl tank.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Bronze, I got the bottle of dragon’s fire today. I think you said to let it steep two weeks? I might drip a little just to get an initial thought on it.
    Yeah, can’t hurt to drip a little. Just don’t make it a harbinger. Two weeks minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread