Random DIY mixing and More

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So,@Bronze. Do you have any plans for today? I'm slacking on recording my recipes but I got sidetracked with wrapping presents and crap.
Just some house maintenance. And yes, I literally have some crap to do too like you. I hired a guy to come out and replace my septic D-Box. He wants only $750 and for that price I don't have to dig up rocks and roots. Well worth it to save my body.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just some house maintenance. And yes, I literally have some crap to do too like you. I hired a guy to come out and replace my septic D-Box. He wants only $750 and for that price I don't have to dig up rocks and roots. Well worth it to save my body.
    Not a bad price for saving yourself some pain.:)

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Not a bad price for saving yourself some pain.:)
    Totally agree! All the rocks, roots, mud, contorting. No thanks! Not when it's only $750. That is much less than what I was thinking it would be. Many people pay thousands.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have a second Nauti AIO coming my way in pretty purple. Thank you so much @NolaMel. I do love that color. I went to MFS with the 10% code Mel gave me to look at the spare pods. Wondering if Honey would find me a better coupon I put 4 pods in my cart. Well, Honey found me a coupon that stacked with the other one. I ended up with 20% off so I checked out. Now I feel safe with those. Think I'm bout done:thumbs:

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    vaping my Chocolate (TFA) SFT now. Truthfully, there's not a lot of difference with the Milk Chocolate (TFA). It's probably not an accident that both liquids are the same color. The milk chocolate is slightly more chocolaty. But pretty close.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    vaping my Chocolate (TFA) SFT now. Truthfully, there's not a lot of difference with the Milk Chocolate (TFA). It's probably not an accident that both liquids are the same color. The milk chocolate is slightly more chocolaty. But pretty close.
    Been a long time since I tried those but I don't remember much difference either.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Been a long time since I tried those but I don't remember much difference either.
    Yeah, not much. The Milk Chocolate is slightly brighter (sweeter) but really it is only marginally more. Neither one is particularly sweet, however. Neither one blows me away but they're not bad either. Decent is how I would describe it. They have possibilities unless another chocolate or two comes along that is better.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah, not much. The Milk Chocolate is slightly brighter (sweeter) but really it is only marginally more. Neither one is particularly sweet, however. Neither one blows me away but they're not bad either. Decent is how I would describe it. They have possibilities unless another chocolate or two comes along that is better.
    Trust me. You have better.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    After this bureau is here later today I'm going to try to get my room less cluttered tomorrow. I would like to at least make myself a little spot to mix so I can do the NETs for NotSoMini. Actually the mixes are simple one flavor so maybe I'll just do them in the kitchen tomorrow. I'll just have to measure flavor, pg,vg and nic. I'll be happy when I get those done for her.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    Been out of sorts and up to my eyeballs lately... A bit of good news, but unfortunately lots of stress... My (22 yr old) car should be ready for me to pick up tonight (fingers crossed :nun:). Needed to have that damned sensor replaced (or it would not pass inspection), an oil change, and a part replaced in the driver door (getting in/out from the passenger side was not fun). Will cost me $485, but at least I'll be mobile again, so I won't have to use my husband's car. Yay... Independence!

Speaking of... I really wish I could hog tie him and drag him to a psychiatrist, because he's needed meds for years. Bipolar disorder runs on his mom's side of the family (mom, grandmother, brother, nephew, cousin...) and he has been flipping out on me for every little thing, especially if he can't get his way. He wanted us to do Christmas this year, but my family decided to go elsewhere (we are invited, too), but he flipped out, blaming me for not asking early enough. The host is the son of my sister's best friend, who we included in all family functions, because she had no family of her own. She has since passed away, yet we still include him as family (he calls us Aunts & my mom, Grandma). He is getting married next month, so last year he told my family he wants to do Christmas every year going forward. We think it's because we always included them, so he wants to give back. My husband fails to understand that and blamed me. I explained to him that this was decided last year without our knowledge (we went over to his friend's house). His fiance's family will also be there, so there's no way I can expect him to change locations. My husband got in my face, screaming at the top of his lungs, in a very intimidating way, telling me to get out, and is now not speaking to me at all.

My son is doing absolutely horrible in school and has been having fits of anger to the point of destruction (mostly inanimate objects). I made an appointment for diagnosis for today, because I need to know if he is suffering from the same thing. I spoke to him about it last night and he is fine with it. I totally expected him to be angry, but he wasn't. He hates his father, because of the way he acts. I have to admit that I hate who he is right now, too, and wish he cared more about people instead of the Xbox. He insists that he's sane and everyone else is crazy. I will probably have to leave him at some point, because the stress is killing me. My son told me that he would want to come with me, if that happens. I dread the repercussions I'm certain will occur, so I will need to start preparing, if that moment comes. My son and I have an agreement that he will call 911, if he sees my husband hurt me.

Anyway, that's what I've been up to. No vape related stuff to gush on about. Sorry for the length, I just needed to get that out. Work has now totally changed for me, with 2 different managers to work for and an impending move to Midtown (which will significantly add to my commute), so I needed to vent a bit. Thankfully, my UC is still under control, despite the stress. Hope all of you are well!

Users who are viewing this thread