rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I wasn't really looking but the dental coverage is somewhat limited. I didn't see anything that paid for dentures at all.
    Dental is pretty good with this plan and covers part of dentures but I don't know if it is available in your area:
    HumanaChoice H5216-207 (PPO)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Tomorrow my plan is to go out in the frozen cold garage and get some pg/vg for mixing the NETS.I have to go out there anyway and get meat out of the freezer.I have a small bottle of nic in the fridge. Really want to get those mixed before the weekend so I can send them on the way. I have some nauti coils promised also. Maybe I can manage to send those also.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    When I started I purchased all v2 flavors because I want to live, but then this immense feeling of inadequacy took over me and I bought all the bad stuff. I am happier now.
    I usually prefer the taste of v1 flavors and don’t worry about it

Same here. Version ones are way better.

The random folks here convinced me the poisoned versions are better. And I don’t worry about it killing me.

I think of V1 flavors like the old bartenders saying 'what's yer poison?' I'm not too worried about it, it's not like I'm getting out of this life alive, and flavors are not on the top of my risk list.

I ain’t skeered...poison it is! :laugh: Lord knows I’ve done enough bad things in my life that V1 flavors won’t scratch the surface. o_O

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Walmart etc. can rearrange their stores all they want. With amazon prime I enter into search what I'm looking for and in 1/2 days it's here, plus I just hate shopping.
    I do the majority of mine online. I like to go out with my daughter once or twice a year but all the walking hurts my knee more and more

Reactions: NolaMel

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    @Bronze. Did you try those chocolates?
    Yes, M’aam. The White Chocolate (RF) was pretty good. Again, not all that different than the two I sampled yesterday. Like the others, not a homerun but I liked them. Nothing offensive about them at all. I actually enjoyed vaping them. But I’m still hoping for something even better.

The Chocolate Base Clear (VT) was terrible. Tasted like soap. I have no idea what VT was trying to accomplish with this flavor but it surely wasn’t trying to get anything to taste like chocolate. Baffling! This one is definitely a no go.

SFTs are very valuable.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes, M’aam. The White Chocolate (RF) was pretty good. Again, not all that different than the two I sampled yesterday. Like the others, not a homerun but I liked them. Nothing offensive about them at all. I actually enjoyed vaping them. But I’m still hoping for something even better.

The Chocolate Base Clear (VT) was terrible. Tasted like soap. I have no idea what VT was trying to accomplish with this flavor but it surely wasn’t trying to get anything to taste like chocolate. Baffling! This one is definitely a no go.

SFTs are very valuable.
    Yes,they can be. What’s up next?

Reactions: NolaMel

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just realized I haven’t coiled and wicked an rba since losing hubs. Haven’t even kept up with wicking my egoOne coils. Getting awful lazy.

I don’t rebuild my rtas very often. Maybe once a month or so. I tend to like some recipes better after the coil and wick have a couple weeks use on them.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Yes,they can be. What’s up next?
    Double Chocolate Clear (TFA) and probably Chocolate (INW) tomorrow. I’m saving what I think will be the best or most interesting for last. Plus there are two more I don’t have that I want to try. Milk Chocolate (FLV) and that Glamour Chocolate. I also have two malt variants. I’m kind of thinking the malt will be too much but then I thought that about the brown sugar too but I was wrong.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don’t rebuild my rtas very often. Maybe once a month or so. I tend to like some recipes better after the coil and wick have a couple weeks use on them.
    Just to defend myself I have to say I’m really enjoying a couple drop in coils.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I never bought the vt chocolate base clear or the rf white chocolate. I have the TFA and VTA white chocolates. Never felt a need for more
    I wouldn’t think you’d need a third white chocolate either. The RF version is plenty good but I suspect not any better than the two you have.

Users who are viewing this thread