Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I know. But keep pushing yourself. Even going thru the motions is valuable. :)
    I’m not a quitter though I’ve been close this year. I will feel worlds better once I get these 2 NETs mixed and ready to send out

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Where are you sending them?
    I’m sending them to NotSoMini. She sent me mods and pods and a lifetime supply of nauti coils. Also sent her 2 bottles of net extracts and asked me to mix them for her. She is to shaky to mix. I just made the bottle labels and just need to find a couple 30 ml plastic bottles

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    There is this liquor store down the road from where I work. Every week they put a quote up on their sign out front. Some are funny and some are thought provoking. This week’s quote reminded me of you @FranC. I hope you take this well.

Grief is just love with no place to go

:wub:

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I like the tfa white chocolate quite a bit. I have also the WF and recently got the RF but haven’t tried it yet
    I thought the RF was pretty good. At least from my limited exposure. As Arthur would say, it didn’t suck.

Bronze, I’m thinking about ordering some nets from stixx. I’m tending to like ones that have a bit of sweetness to them. Any suggestions?
    Geez Hitt, I intentionally stayed away from the sweet ones. I was looking for mild, tobacco forward flavors so I could add my own flavoring. Of the four I tried (The Supreme, Havana Primed, Nicaraguan Viso, and Honduran Liegro) the HL was the sweetest. And it wasn’t very sweet. Try asking Ty (the owner) to give you a few suggestions. He’s kind of funny. He seems reluctant to give advice but he’ll do it. :) I do intend to try others once I can score some DIY winners because I think he does a very nice job with his NETs.
    There is this liquor store down the road from where I work. Every week they put a quote up on their sign out front. Some are funny and some are thought provoking. This week’s quote reminded me of you @FranC. I hope you take this well.

Good one RnJ!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Best way to put it that I’ve heard.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I thought the RF was pretty good. At least from my limited exposure. As Arthur would say, it didn’t suck.

Geez Hitt, I intentionally stayed away from the sweet ones. I was looking for mild, tobacco forward flavors so I could add my own flavoring. Of the four I tried (The Supreme, Havana Primed, Nicaraguan Viso, and Honduran Liegro) the HL was the sweetest. And it wasn’t very sweet. Try asking Ty (the owner) to give you a few suggestions. He’s kind of funny. He seems reluctant to give advice but he’ll do it. :) I do intend to try others once I can score some DIY winners because I think he does a very nice job with his NETs.
    Good one RnJ!
    @Bronze You have to keep in mind that rf has gone out of business and you may not be able to get that flavor again. I also think you’are getting close to those DIY winners

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So,random folks. Have you any plans today? I have plans to get my .... in gear and get some mixing done. I’m more of a morning person than anything as far as getting anything done. The more the day goes on the less I feel like it.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    @Bronze You have to keep in mind that rf has gone out of business and you may not be able to get that flavor again. I also think you’are getting close to those DIY winners
    Yes. Thought of that. I think I have only one or two RFs I got when I first jumped into this endeavor.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    So,random folks. Have you any plans today? I have plans to get my .... in gear and get some mixing done. I’m more of a morning person than anything as far as getting anything done. The more the day goes on the less I feel like it.

I can understand that. I'm kind of like that at work. I get the most work done in the morning. It seems like afternoons are about half as productive. Most times it's due to an increase in phone calls in the afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread