Random DIY mixing and More

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2018
NE Texas
The author ( Wayne Walker ) suggests 4-5 days but I wonder ... it uses CAP Vanilla Custard and for me, any recipe that has that in it, needs to steep for at least a couple weeks. But that's just me, you may like it fine after a few days.
I think it will be better in another week. Thanks!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You’re the best! I think I have everything except the VTA frosting. I have cap butter cream and LA cream cheese icing. Neither of those sound viable as swaps I don’t think??? Any better ideas?

I’d try the cap buttercream.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    OMG it's Friday!This week has been brutal! I have maintained my aplomb (mostly).

Anna

I honestly had never heard that word(aplomb) before. However, google is my friend.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    My wife and oldest daughter are leaving today to go visit my youngest at college so I have high hopes of getting my vape gear stash gone through and moved into the new storage tubs I bought weeks ago. I'd also like to go through my screenshots and possibly mix a few of the recipes.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I just checked my tracking and all of a sudden my Zlide from FT is out for delivery today. It hadn't updated for days since for some reason they shipped from Chicago to Detroit to get to MO.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My wife and oldest daughter are leaving today to go visit my youngest at college so I have high hopes of getting my vape gear stash gone through and moved into the new storage tubs I bought weeks ago. I'd also like to go through my screenshots and possibly mix a few of the recipes.
    Or you could look through Zazie’s blog.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I just checked my tracking and all of a sudden my Zlide from FT is out for delivery today. It hadn't updated for days since for some reason they shipped from Chicago to Detroit to get to MO.
    It was on vaca. Seems to happen now and then. Glad it’s finally arriving. I’m quite sure you will like it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Cocoa SC (WF) on tap today, but Double Chocolate Dark (TFA) up first.
    Will be waiting for your thoughts. Haven’t ever gotten into cocoas much. The Double Chocolate Dark is ok but the VTA Dark Chocolate blows it out of the water. IMO of course.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Will be waiting for your thoughts. Haven’t ever gotten into cocoas much. The Double Chocolate Dark is ok but the VTA Dark Chocolate blows it out of the water. IMO of course.
    I'm very interested in the cocoa but not thinking it will be something I like as a stand alone flavor. At best, I'm thinking it will be a strong, dark flavor that could possibly be used in small amounts to give a weak chocolate some punch. But then the Double Chocolate Clear (TFA) I sampled yesterday could accomplish the same thing. The one Milk Chocolate I tried had the flavor I like but it was a bit weak so it's going to need a boost to work.

Just starting in on the Double Chocolate Dark. Vaped up about one ml so far. Following my rule not to make any judgements until at least a few mls (unless it's total crap). It's not total crap so onward I go. I kind of vape back and forth between the sample and my DF. Good way to compare with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread