Ad said 49.99.
BCF.jpg

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Maybe $75 is their regular limit?? Anyhow, I didn't get enough to qualify for that either. But for those that do, that's a pretty good deal... :D
Yep regular limit is $75, but they do have a free shipping code for for 49.99 orders. I don't have it saved tho; I'm a VU donor so have a 12% discount code which covers my shipping plus some. I'll check on the BCF thread for the code.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Maybe $75 is their regular limit?? Anyhow, I didn't get enough to qualify for that either. But for those that do, that's a pretty good deal... :D
    No. They changed it to $49.99

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I just added a 10ml size of TFA Green Tea to go with my 30....LOL. Order has been placed.
    I had to do the same thing. Luckily I was re-stocking up on one of my favs and just upped the size of bottle. It was the WF hazelnut with cream. We go through this flavor like it was water. Can't get enough of it. Truly is a stand-alone vape @ 6%. Yum.

:)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Wow I’ve only got 11 flavors in my cart so far I feel I’m lacking in the flavor department lol!

What adds fizzy that I can order? I know that there was some talk about Pink champagne but there didn’t seem to be a consensus.

I think people should post the carts so I can add more to mine lol!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    It's actually a pretty simple mix I've tried various iterations as it were...

FA Brandy 3%, FA Peach 1%, Purilum Mango 1% (mango makes everything better!) FW Apricot 4%.

I've added either Toasted Marshmallow or Silverline whipped marshmallow. (0.5--1%)

I drop sweetener (Supersweet) per 30 ml. You can forgo the sweetener unless you like sweet mixes like me. LOL.

Anna
    Saving to write down when I get home. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread