Random DIY mixing and More

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I really love BCF.:wub: They had a site issue that charged me $4.75 for my free shipping. I emailed them about it and had a store credit in 20 minutes.
I must have ordered after they fixed the problem. Mine went right through without a hitch. Got the discount and free shipping.

:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Finally got the old TV moved and the other cart set up; between the 2 carts I now have enough room to use the scale without having to move anything out of the way. Will make mixing so much user friendly and I can finally catch up. Just got the stash back down to 193 but the new flavors will take it back up to 203.:facepalm:
I am afraid to even attempt counting mine. Probably will find duplicates too. :facepalm:

LOL

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
@PJReid The Berry Sorbet I mixed has a little twang to it. The VTA Sorbet?

Maybe. I don't know that I would call it a twang. I just can't describe the odd flavor I get from it. We are probably tasting the same thing. A steep does seem to help. I ended up enjoying the Pineapple Basil Sorbet I made with it and will try again, changing a few things and letting it steep for a week or 10 days.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Being that TFA blackberry is so strong, I’m wondering if it might benefit from a bit. Though I should probably follow the recipe the first time around.

I had the same thought about TFA Blackberry. I use it in Too Cool and like what it does for the recipe. We can compare notes. :)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Well I found the recipe for the Berry Sorbet I mixed. Don't know what I was thinking

Berry Sorbet
VTA Sorbet Base 1.5%
WS23 .5%
BlackBerry TFA 1%
Blueberry Extra TFA 1.5%.
Raspberry TFA 1%
VTA Russian Vodka 1.5%
FA Bilberry 1%

That sounds great. It definitely wasn't mine. :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
My cousin, Meg, goes thru it so fast I have to mix 120ml at a time just to keep up. Plus 120ml for the hazelnut coffee she loves.
Right there with you. My neighbor goes through the hazelnut and the buttermint like she is drinking the stuff. I am way slower but I have many many tanks already set up(with all of my favs, of course) and I tend to switch between them throughout the day. Neighbor does also but those are the ones she keeps coming back for. Occasionally she will need a different flavor.......

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Wow I’ve only got 11 flavors in my cart so far I feel I’m lacking in the flavor department lol!

What adds fizzy that I can order? I know that there was some talk about Pink champagne but there didn’t seem to be a consensus.

I think people should post the carts so I can add more to mine lol!

FW Pink Champagne does the best job of any of the fizzies I have tried in adding that perception of effervescence. I love that stuff!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I really need to get back to elr and update my list. So little time........so much to do.....

LOL
I do it off my order receipt. To me it’s easier than off a bunch of bottles I’ll probably get mixed up. Also lets me look for recipes to save for when they arrive. Someone better have a nic/pg/vg sale, or I’ll have to break into my freezer stash!

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Interested enough in this sorbet to mix another. Maybe I can manage to use some less sweet fruits this time.

Make a cranberry pomegranate sorbet. I think that would be delicious and fits that palate-cleansing property of a true sorbet.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Why is the panel on top right of page showing new postings? It is repeating information that can be gotten elsewhere plus my stuff is gone.
Some times when I need to find one of my postings, it is(was) very easy to hover on my namer(that used to be there) and find my content quickly. That box was a very efficient way to navigate quickly to loads of stuff. Plus showing members online is gone too. :(

@classwife Do you know when this will be fixed?

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
@classwife Do you know when this will be fixed?

I don't know what they are doing...it's even on some pages twice ( I have voiced my protests behind the scenes )

You can still get to your content from your name drop down

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I do it off my order receipt. To me it’s easier than off a bunch of bottles I’ll probably get mixed up. Also lets me look for recipes to save for when they arrive. Someone better have a nic/pg/vg sale, or I’ll have to break into my freezer stash!
With you there also. They is how I started out --using the invoices. Was not about to drag bottles out to add each one to the list. And will use the invoices again. I always save all my paperwork that comes with the order and it is usually very easy to go back to the vendor site and retrieve the info in my account.

Users who are viewing this thread