FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Get the lead out Lazy Bones!

I just started in on my tweaked Strawberry Biscuit this morning. It's a month old and I noticed the cheesecake has simmered down a bit. Liking it! I still think I need to lower the wick on the biscuit and cereal though. I only have 0.5% biscuit and 0.6% cereal so I'm surprised they still have as strong a presence as I'm getting. I'm not a huge cakey person (I include those two in that broad category...grain-based stuff). Like them a lot but only in a very minor role. I might cut back some more on them next time. Still enjoying it as is though. I'm still not sure how much I like cheescake either. I'm trying another recipe with custard and no cheesecake so I'll see how that plays out.
    Still wishing you luck:)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    OK, wifey likes red raspberry and I need a good red raspberry mix (medium/light sweetness). A clean one (not complex) so when you vape it the first thing that comes to your mind is red raspberry without a lot of distractions. I guess that means a very light base just to get a touch of volume (if you know what I mean). A cream perhaps? She does like Greek yogurt. And any grapefruit recipes out there?

Who makes the best red raspberry concentrate? There's 9 billion to choose from. :shock:

Thank you!

There are a lot. I like tfa pretty well. I have nine different ones. There are a few that are pretty good but don’t know which would be best for you.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That looks nice and light.

I know, @FranC ! I actually can't remember that happening before I was a bit annoyed. I did find most stuff on the floor so yay, I suppose. The husband was mad and said he was buying my new medboxes for Christmas only I needed to order them NOW and get the expensive ones that have 7 removable daily packets with 4 holes each, so you can a) grab your day's meds which can be handy and b) set out your ONE day of morning meds only , which can be handy. I guess. I think I just need more sleep. They are the not cheap ones I want, so I will not turn down Mr. A's proposition.

it really does rather take a lot of Adderall to kill you, especially with clonidine on board, I usually call poison control with any new med and ask them what the appropriate dose to be concerned about is, anyway, and I have it posted. It just makes sense to me. So, all was well. If I thought I was in danger I woulda like gone in for the activated charcoal treatment. I am usually pretty sensible with my meds when you take what I take, you have to be.

I slept until 11 I need to get to bed SOONER. Sigh.

I have some flavoring advice most of you don't need (probably) but don't run out of your mango/tropical flavors concoction and put it in a Zenith tank, thinking the flavoring will "pass" and you have added Paradise Custard. A ZENITH coil IDK what I was thinking. I won't describe it I am trying to Vape Through and like, I am trying to not describe it even to myself.

Urgh.
    LOL good afternoon to all.

The coil may have to GO, I so wish I had soaked it in alcohol. Oh well, not too late I suppose,

Anna.
    Great idea on some good pill boxes:)

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    There are a lot. I like tfa pretty well. I have nine different ones. There are a few that are pretty good but don’t know which would be best for you.
    Many of them get good reviews on BCF. Seem like I can't miss.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    OK, wifey likes red raspberry and I need a good red raspberry mix (medium/light sweetness). A clean one (not complex) so when you vape it the first thing that comes to your mind is red raspberry without a lot of distractions. I guess that means a very light base just to get a touch of volume (if you know what I mean). A cream perhaps? She does like Greek yogurt. And any grapefruit recipes out there?

Who makes the best red raspberry concentrate? There's 9 billion to choose from. :shock:

Thank you!
    I didn't buy much from NR but I do like the Pur Raspberry. Good taste, light sweetness (To me)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Got a winner. I was going to tweak it one more time but I don't think I have to. If I did, I would tilt toward a little more Ligero and a little less of everything else. This is exactly how the percentages calculated out after mixing steeped Ligero with my Honeydew-Cantaloupe recipe. Ligero lends itself well for fruits IMO. The Ligero gives me the tobacco I want and the HC takes the dryness off the Ligero and imparts a bit of melon delight that isn't overwhelming (HD can be strong stuff). So if any of you recent Stixx Mixx purchasers bought some Honduran Ligero, give it shot. I'd give it a minimum 2 week steep.

HONDURAN MELON

Honduran Ligero (Stixx Mixx) 8%
    Honeydew (TFA) 2.2%
    Cantaloupe (FA) 0.8%
    Sweetener (TFA) 0.2%
    Congratulations, @Bronze.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I have 2 cantaloupes but I need to go light on the melon stuff. Too much and I don't like it.
    I concur. Especially Honeydew. That stuff has turbo power. Whenever I open my juice box that's the smell that hits me.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Got waylaid by the youngest. She wanted to do a Walmart run, so we stopped at the VFW Christmas craft etc fair on the way. Finished Himself’s shopping for the people in his office. There’s 12, so I have to get creative, or it gets pricey quick!

I’m resetting with a cup of hot tea, then I can tackle some mixes. I got the now and Christmas ones separated. Todays will go in the back of the box for after New Years. I have 4 new to me ones to take to Mom’s this week. She insists on taking the train here for Christmas because it’s too much trouble for me to drive up to get her. So instead, I drive 6 hours each way to bring the presents, food and her suitcase to my house. She’s 85....I’m not going to argue with her, as it’s sincerely pointless.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Got waylaid by the youngest. She wanted to do a Walmart run, so we stopped at the VFW Christmas craft etc fair on the way. Finished Himself’s shopping for the people in his office. There’s 12, so I have to get creative, or it gets pricey quick!

I’m resetting with a cup of hot tea, then I can tackle some mixes. I got the now and Christmas ones separated. Todays will go in the back of the box for after New Years. I have 4 new to me ones to take to Mom’s this week. She insists on taking the train here for Christmas because it’s too much trouble for me to drive up to get her. So instead, I drive 6 hours each way to bring the presents, food and her suitcase to my house. She’s 85....I’m not going to argue with her, as it’s sincerely pointless.

Maybe she just likes riding the train. Otherwise it wouldn’t make much sense.

My wife wants to go do a little Xmas shopping today so I’m obligated to go with her. Hopefully a little doesn’t turn into a lot.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    My wife wants to go do a little Xmas shopping today so I’m obligated to go with her. Hopefully a little doesn’t turn into a lot.
    th

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Good luck with that, hitt:)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans

I still have to take her home after Christmas. Since my dad passed, she and my aunt (dad’s baby sister) and I have done New Years eve (done by 8 lol!!!). I think she just likes getting in an extra visit from me ;).

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I shop like a man then. Take the red lines, scramble and double them... that was my daughter at Walmart today. I think mixing is going to require a second cup of tea for me to get there. Child flat wore me out lol.

Users who are viewing this thread