Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man, so Hemlock for an after dinner drink maybe? No point going out hungry.

I am having an unfortunate day. Apparentely, I was not allowed coffee today. First, I realized I had bought the milk that was NOT perforated correctly, and that wasn't going well. So I filled it up with Reddy Whip, like, it's not too bad. I set it on the floor, it fell over. So, no more Reddy whip and like, I WAS considering the extra nitrous in the can but I don't even LIKE nitrous, plus it woulda violated mAh sobriety. So then I got the milk and a really sharp knife, and like, HAD at the top. Milk comes out, but in a not so great way. It's more like an udder. THEN I had a mod cascade that one knocked over my coffee after half a cup and I gave UP. I was like, "F it." I drank diet pepsi morosely for a while.

I'm not even gonna get into bathing issues but there were some, and evetythhing slowed me down. The whole time, my freaking LIGAMENT to my hip hurt. I am SUPER sick of that. I just took Advil even though my stomach this morning was like telling me "too much NSAIDS" because it brnigs the pain down to a dull ROAR. I am LIMPING. I finally like pressed around in there and it is defintely like, where my ligament hits my hip.

I am home for a bit I see my "new" PCP and my goals for TOADAY are for him to leave my damn thyroid be, give me a vitamin B12 shot, and also a steriod shot to my hip.

I would enjoy that very much. If I could EVEN forgot the B12 shot I'd be happy. Chronic pain just wears you down man. I have not had to much of it in my life and I must say I am NOT a fan.

I don't want PT I want a magical injection to make it go away. I bet it would. It feels like it.

Blah.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Man, so Hemlock for an after dinner drink maybe? No point going out hungry.

I am having an unfortunate day. Apparentely, I was not allowed coffee today. First, I realized I had bought the milk that was NOT perforated correctly, and that wasn't going well. So I filled it up with Reddy Whip, like, it's not too bad. I set it on the floor, it fell over. So, no more Reddy whip and like, I WAS considering the extra nitrous in the can but I don't even LIKE nitrous, plus it woulda violated mAh sobriety. So then I got the milk and a really sharp knife, and like, HAD at the top. Milk comes out, but in a not so great way. It's more like an udder. THEN I had a mod cascade that one knocked over my coffee after half a cup and I gave UP. I was like, "F it." I drank diet pepsi morosely for a while.

I'm not even gonna get into bathing issues but there were some, and evetythhing slowed me down. The whole time, my freaking LIGAMENT to my hip hurt. I am SUPER sick of that. I just took Advil even though my stomach this morning was like telling me "too much NSAIDS" because it brnigs the pain down to a dull ROAR. I am LIMPING. I finally like pressed around in there and it is defintely like, where my ligament hits my hip.

I am home for a bit I see my "new" PCP and my goals for TOADAY are for him to leave my damn thyroid be, give me a vitamin B12 shot, and also a steriod shot to my hip.

I would enjoy that very much. If I could EVEN forgot the B12 shot I'd be happy. Chronic pain just wears you down man. I have not had to much of it in my life and I must say I am NOT a fan.

I don't want PT I want a magical injection to make it go away. I bet it would. It feels like it.

Blah.

Anna
    I hope you get some pain relief.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I tried that caramel custard today. The caramel is overwhelming. Knew it would. I’m not a caramel fan except in small amounts. So I made the same recipe except I am replacing the caramel with chocolate. Then I can play with the caramel-choco ratio.
    I can't taste the caramel in a vape. Just as well, it's too sweet anyway.

Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, here it is. Calling it V2 cause I don't remember if I've posted it before.

Mixed Berry Cheesecake V2
    Cap NY Cheesecake 3.5%
    TFA Graham Clear 1.5%
    WF Mascarpone 1%
    INW Rhubarb 1%
    TFA Ripe Strawberry 1%
    WF Boyenberry/Raspberry 3%

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes. It was 6% caramel. I knew it would be too much. It’s the primary flavor. I’m more if a 1% or less as far as caramel goes. Just a very slight touch. This is why I was never an RY4 fan.
    Funny cause I always hated ry4's.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Sorry to disappoint. :)
    I expect better next time :lol:
    At least I got a recipe out of @FranC ;)
    I left NOLA at 9:30... 10am, get a text saying two packages delivered. Chefs and BCF. I have three days to find the recipes I bought the flavors for. Two mixes I brought with me are probably “nahs”, but I’ll see if I can get them salvageable by halfing them with some unflavored juice. Both toooooooo sweeeeeeet lol

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Work seemed extra long today. Just another Monday I guess.
    The closer it got to Christmas break, the longer the work days seemed to last. I’m not sorry I retired, but that kid at a candy store joy of the end of the last day before that 2 1/2 weeks off was a great feeling! Hang in there, vacation is getting close

Users who are viewing this thread