FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I expect better next time :lol:
    At least I got a recipe out of @FranC ;)
    I left NOLA at 9:30... 10am, get a text saying two packages delivered. Chefs and BCF. I have three days to find the recipes I bought the flavors for. Two mixes I brought with me are probably “nahs”, but I’ll see if I can get them salvageable by halfing them with some unflavored juice. Both toooooooo sweeeeeeet lol
    I aim to please :)Hope you like it.

• Love
    Reactions: NolaMel

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    they weren’t punched cartos. They were really old original ones.
    Like FranC I did my own. No need to pay more for the same item at the time. Necessity is the mother of invention. i remember going to a hardware store and buying a puncher like object that was originally used to put small holes into copper piping for ice making refridges. Those were the days. hey--it worked quite well if I do say so myself...LOL

:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Big SFT/DFT day for me tomorrow. I have FLVs Milk Chocolate and Glamour Chocolate plus a half dozen chocolate/vanilla combos all steeped and ready to go. I’ll try to do two a day.
    I’ll be waiting for your thoughts.

• Agree

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Like FranC I did my own. No need to pay more for the same item at the time. Necessity is the mother of invention. i remember going to a hardware store and buying a puncher like object that was originally used to put small holes into copper piping for ice making refridges. Those were the days. hey--it worked quite well if I do say so myself...LOL

If I remember correctly we had a bit of fun being “inventive”:lol:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I am saving my stixx mix for vacation to try. I’ve got a few mixes of different stuff that are ready to try if I wasn’t too lazy to clean out a tank. I don’t get much extra done during the work week. I’m trying to get back into an exercise routine of three times a week. The first week went well. Hopefully this week will continue that trend.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am saving my stixx mix for vacation to try. I’ve got a few mixes of different stuff that are ready to try if I wasn’t too lazy to clean out a tank. I don’t get much extra done during the work week. I’m trying to get back into an exercise routine of three times a week. The first week went well. Hopefully this week will continue that trend.
    Good luck:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I still use my carto tanks and I have a lifetime supply of the best from Ikenvape. (IMO)
    I have not used mine in a long time but I have no plans on parting with any of it. I never was able to get much from Ikenvape, guess I was always late to the party...LOL. But I still have enough Boge's to get me thru if I am ever not able to build coils. Maybe come full circle......who knows?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have not used mine in a long time but I have no plans on parting with any of it. I never was able to get much from Ikenvape, guess I was always late to the party...LOL. But I still have enough Boge's to get me thru if I am ever not able to build coils. Maybe come full circle......who knows?

The 2 mixes I vape in the cartos are clear. They last a long time with a clear mix and I love the vape.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Ya’ll would have laughed if you saw me trying to conquer a Genny. I wouldn’t give up and I finally got the best of the dang thing. Once I conquered it I packed it away where I’ll hopefully never find it again.

I still have a bunch of them! Not the easiest to deal with, and I'm sure I've forgotten how.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I still have a bunch of them! Not the easiest to deal with, and I'm sure I've forgotten how.
    I wouldn’t even want to attempt it again. I have moved up to better stuff that’s tons easier to use.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    The 2 mixes I vape in the cartos are clear. They last a long time with a clear mix and I love the vape.
    If it wasn't for carto tanks I would not be vaping. They so helped me with staying power. Amazing is the genius of the american vaper. Everyone working together, brainstorming, some members actually going to China to work with the makers of ecigs to give us what we wanted/needed to stay off cigarettes. Truly amazing when you reflect on the whole picture of people working together and the way all turned out. And so sad that those stuffed suits want to ruin it all. They just need to get out of our way and stay out.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    If it wasn't for carto tanks I would not be vaping. They so helped me with staying power. Amazing is the genius of the american vaper. Everyone working together, brainstorming, some members actually going to China to work with the makers of ecigs to give us what we wanted/needed to stay off cigarettes. Truly amazing when you reflect on the whole picture of people working together and the way all turned out. And so sad that those stuffed suits want to ruin it all. They just need to get out of our way and stay out.
    I so agree with you. We’ve had such an amazing journey. Those jerks need to leave us alone.

Users who are viewing this thread