Random DIY mixing and More

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I always say I'm envious of you people who have these versatile palettes who can vape a wide variety of flavors. Well, maybe you can vape a wide variety because you get tired of them quickly and need to move on to something else. Maybe I'm the lucky one who has one awesome flavor that I love with every puff and never get tired of. :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I always say I'm envious of you people who have these versatile palettes who can vape a wide variety of flavors. Well, maybe you can vape a wide variety because you get tired of them quickly and need to move on to something else. Maybe I'm the lucky one who has one awesome flavor that I love with every puff and never get tired of. :)
    Something you love and will never tire of is a clear winner.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

You are the lucky one. I wish I could stick with one or two recipes. I have 12 mods and tanks in rotation and a few pods. It would be much simpler if I could just mix big batches of a couple of recipes.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    It's not really my thing but it is good enough for a stand alone IMO. It's not tart at all, just not much sweetness. You could add 1% INW Rhubarb for tartness. If you don't have it you should get it if you like tart.

Thank you! I will order some.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    I just want to let you folks know that I very much appreciate it when you tell me you like a recipe or recipes of mine. It makes me happy to know all my years of mixing are of benefit to others.

I have many recipes in my file that are labeled 'from FranC on ECF'. There's cheesecakes, cookies, and boozy to name a few - plus oddities like Basil Rhubarb which has a note - where does she come up with these? I haven't tried them all yet (including basil rhubarb!) but I saved them because they sounded interesting.

Often times you come up with things I wouldn't have thought to try (like whiskey haze) or you enable me to add a new flavor or two to my wish list and try something new.

So, a big thank you to you for sharing your recipes!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you! I will order some.
    Once you get to mixing more there are other flavors that bring tartness. The INW Rhubarb is my #1 favorite for tart. It's also very good with Strawberries.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have many recipes in my file that are labeled 'from FranC on ECF'. There's cheesecakes, cookies, and boozy to name a few - plus oddities like Basil Rhubarb which has a note - where does she come up with these? I haven't tried them all yet (including basil rhubarb!) but I saved them because they sounded interesting.

Often times you come up with things I wouldn't have thought to try (like whiskey haze) or you enable me to add a new flavor or two to my wish list and try something new.

So, a big thank you to you for sharing your recipes!!
    A big Thank You for that:wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was looking at a recipe just now that uses FLV Cream. I checked the prices on a 30mL, and bullcity has it for $10.20 for 30mL. FA Fresh Cream is $5.55 per 30mL. I know that FLV is more concentrated than FA, but is almost double the price worth it?
    Not to me. I use Fa Fresh Cream a lot.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Not to me. I use Fa Fresh Cream a lot.
    I'm thinking FA cream would work well in coffee recipes. Not that I have (yet) found the right coffee flavor for me. I've tried about 7 over the years, but I'm still looking for the 'one'. Do you have a good coffee recipe Fran?

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I just want to let you folks know that I very much appreciate it when you tell me you like a recipe or recipes of mine. It makes me happy to know all my years of mixing are of benefit to others.
    Lots of good ideas from many peeps here. It’s appreciated.

You are the lucky one. I wish I could stick with one or two recipes. I have 12 mods and tanks in rotation and a few pods. It would be much simpler if I could just mix big batches of a couple of recipes.
    I always thought it was a negative but for some reason your post made me realize there are benefits to having a one flavor rotation.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm thinking FA cream would work well in coffee recipes. Not that I have (yet) found the right coffee flavor for me. I've tried about 7 over the years, but I'm still looking for the 'one'. Do you have a good coffee recipe Fran?
    That’s a trick question for me.Coffees used to be my favorite thing. Unfortunately I overdid it and I haven’t been able to vape any coffee in years. That rather upset me and I tossed some/most of my recipes. IDK what I have left but I will look tomorrow. I also used to extract my own coffee flavor and the process is in Zazie’s blog (not sure about any recipes in the blog) Promise to look tomorrow.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Well, I knew I couldn’t leave my Honduran Melon recipe alone. I was perfectly happy with it the way it was but I decided to tweak it some more. Same ingredients but less of the melon component. Just curious. So I decided I would scratch that itch and in a couple weeks I’ll know.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    That’s a trick question for me.Coffees used to be my favorite thing. Unfortunately I overdid it and I haven’t been able to vape any coffee in years. That rather upset me and I tossed some/most of my recipes. IDK what I have left but I will look tomorrow. I also used to extract my own coffee flavor and the process is in Zazie’s blog (not sure about any recipes in the blog) Promise to look tomorrow.
    I did my own coffee extracts for a little while and they were better than any commercial artificial coffee flavors I have tried. Then I got scared of all the oils that are contained in them when extracted. I'll have to look at Zazie's blog and see how she does it. I was just doing a PG extraction.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I did my own coffee extracts for a little while and they were better than any commercial artificial coffee flavors I have tried. Then I got scared of all the oils that are contained in them when extracted. I'll have to look at Zazie's blog and see how she does it. I was just doing a PG extraction.
    Didnt think of the oils.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I used pg

Users who are viewing this thread