Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I had a perique that took me three months before I liked it. At first, it blew my head off because it was soooo raw. It took that long to settle out. Once it did I liked it (had some vanilla in it and the combo worked well with me). But NETs can really vary. Yours might be fine well before three months. My advice is give it a shot in two weeks but be fully prepared to give it more time, and possibly a lot more time. Just don't give up on it too soon.
    I have no problem with a long steep if that's what it takes. I have the recipe I'm going to put it in already.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm curious. What is the recipe?
    Stixx Perique 6%
    TFA Vanilla Bourbon 1% (No boozy taste to me)
    VT Chocolate Mousse 2%
    TFA Vanilla Swirl 1.5%

The name will be Magic Mousse V1

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Starting in on my six vanilla DFTs. I'm using Double Chocolate Clear in all of them. Then I try three different vanillas with each at 1% and 5%. The three vanillas are Vanilla Bean (FLV), Vanilla Swirl (TFA), and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA). Looking forward to this.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Starting in on my six vanilla DFTs. I'm using Double Chocolate Clear in all of them. Then I try three different vanillas with each at 1% and 5%. The three vanillas are Vanilla Bean (FLV), Vanilla Swirl (TFA), and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA). Looking forward to this.
    Should be interesting

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Should be interesting
    I think so. I don't find much fun about SFTs (or DFTs) but to the extent they can be enjoyed I am enjoying the chocolate SFTs and now, as an extension, these choco/vanilla DFTs.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think so. I don't find much fun about SFTs (or DFTs) but to the extent they can be enjoyed I am enjoying the chocolate SFTs and now, as an extension, these choco/vanilla DFTs.
    I still have 4-5 sft's to try. I need to bring a couple of them out of the closet so I remember them.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    No kidding:lol:
    It's an amazing talent. But in fairness, mankind has been "chefing" for thousands of years building on the work of those who came before them. Can you imagine the vape flavors with the same history?

Users who are viewing this thread