Random DIY mixing and More

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
You probably need to use less.
I actually like it where it's at (1%). But that 1% goes a long way.

About to run out of my first bottle of flavoring. Double Chocolate Clear. I ordered 30mls today. :) Think I'll keep my little 10ml bottle and just refill it from the 30. 10ml flavoring bottles is all I have.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I know there's a love/hate for TFA RY4 Double around here, so this might be controversial. I made an old favorite and have been vaping it the past two days. This is not my recipe, but it's a good one, wish I knew who to give credit to for this.
Screenshot_20191213-165300_Ejuice Calculator.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I know there's a love/hate for TFA RY4 Double around here, so this might be controversial. I made an old favorite and have been vaping it the past two days. This is not my recipe, but it's a good one, wish I knew who to give credit to for this.
    View attachment 857827
    I tried a few recipes with it quite some time back but I just couldn't bring myself to like the stuff. Guess I'm in the hate it group.However Hangsen Ry3 was one of my favorites.(no double)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    View attachment 857827

That looks similar to one that was on the thread with Bill’s magic vapor but the percentage was higher.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    That looks similar to one that was on the thread with Bill’s magic vapor but the percentage was higher.
    It's an older recipe, I picked it up somewhere, maybe ecf, maybe out in the vaping wilds, not sure. My memory is not the best, and my notes either.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    I hope this is the right thread to post a sale.
    A sign of the times in the U.S @ gremlin diy
    sale-banner-for-home-page__22695.png

Gremlin is about 13 miles from where I live now, but they don't allow customer pickups. I am a little confused by the message in the sale ad since flavors alone are not banned in Washington. We are in the middle of a 120-day ban on flavored e-liquids and that ban is likely to become permanent. I don't understand why Gremlin doesn't just market flavors as food additives and sell them along with their bulk candy. Surely, if they plan to stay in business, they aren't dropping these brands. I am confused.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Gremlin is about 13 miles from where I live now, but they don't allow customer pickups. I am a little confused by the message in the sale ad since flavors alone are not banned in Washington. We are in the middle of a 120-day ban on flavored e-liquids and that ban is likely to become permanent. I don't understand why Gremlin doesn't just market flavors as food additives and sell them along with their bulk candy. Surely, if they plan to stay in business, they aren't dropping these brands. I am confused.
    That is a little strange

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I thought it was odd as well. They are still selling Flavorah which is touted for vaping in its description. I have a feeling (my view) that most of the smaller shops are going to vanish soon.

Users who are viewing this thread