hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I went with a mid way 5% on the blueberry and when I mix the Wild Strawberry Tea I’ll go with a mid way 7%

I went ahead and mixed all four of my new stixx flavors at 8% today. I like a little extra flavor.

Reactions: NolaMel

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Mixed 11 bottles of juice today. All of it that bottled tobacco swill for my neighbor. Also gave him three bottles of Stixx NETs that were already mixed. I'm not telling him which ones are NETs. I want to see if he can tell. I doubt it. I think his taste buds are destroyed.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Gremlin has it's sales on Friday, is that correct?
    Yes they put up their dollar (or so) sale juices on Fridays. One trick though is if you have some dollar juices from the prior sale in your cart, it carries over to the next sale. That’s what I’ve been told anyway and it worked for me once.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Has anyone tried and liked nic salts? I know they are smoother for high nic pod systems, but I was just wondering if I should try some for my regular nic recipes. I’m curious I guess. And if I don’t try now, I may wish I had tried if nic goes away or it’s taxed to the moon and back.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Yes they put up their dollar (or so) sale juices on Fridays. One trick though is if you have some dollar juices from the prior sale in your cart, it carries over to the next sale. That’s what I’ve been told anyway and it worked for me once.
    Thank you, I was looking earlier today and didn't see the $.99 sale flavors I saw last order. In other news, my Gremlin order came in while I was at work. 4 days shipping time, over the Christmas holiday is a nice surprise.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Christmas stuff is finally put away and I’m in deep cleaning mode. Dining room and living room and entryway done today. More tomorrow. Still haven’t made a flavor order although I am soon. Maybe tomorrow if I have time to sit down and think about what I really need in 4 oz bottles.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Has anyone tried and liked nic salts? I know they are smoother for high nic pod systems, but I was just wondering if I should try some for my regular nic recipes. I’m curious I guess. And if I don’t try now, I may wish I had tried if nic goes away or it’s taxed to the moon and back.
    I use nic salts at 3mg. Taste fine to me, as long as you don't mind the lack of a throat hit. Some people say they mute flavors, but I don't notice it.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Thank you, I was looking earlier today and didn't see the $.99 sale flavors I saw last order. In other news, my Gremlin order came in while I was at work. 4 days shipping time, over the Christmas holiday is a nice surprise.
    Which flavors? I still see the stixx mixx and holiday flavors under the SALE tab.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Which flavors? I still see the stixx mixx and holiday flavors under the SALE tab.
    Sorry, I was as clear as mud. Try number two. I did not notice any new sale flavors earlier in the sale section, so I wondered if the sale was on Friday. Thank you for answering my question.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Sorry, I was as clear as mud. Try number two. I did not notice any new sale flavors earlier in the sale section, so I wondered if the sale was on Friday. Thank you for answering my question.
    Oh wait today IS Friday. My days are all mixed up. Hmmm. Maybe they’ll post them soon?

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I’m not sure I trust those Stixx flavors at Gremlin.
    I just got one, Cherry Cavendish, from Gremlin. It's my first Stixx and NET flavor that I've purchased.. What should I mix this at to try it, and why would you distrust them? The price, age of the extract, or possible inauthenticity? Should I even mix with it?

Users who are viewing this thread