Somewhere between here and there
    My Cocoamint Swirl :

50ml bottle

1ml Cap Hot Cocoa
    1/2ml Pur Butter Mint
    1/2ml Cap graham cracker
    1ml Cap Vanilla Cupcake
    1ml TFA Vanilla Swirl

I've mixed up 4 bottles of this so far :)

I have everything besides the cocoa. I have wf cocoa but I’m sure it’s not the same as the cap.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I never did make my wizard labs order at 20% off ending yesterday and I kind of regret it. Went this morning and got excited that they were still advertising the sale. Nope, code ended. Looked at my cart and tons of the flavors I was going to get were out of stock. Oh well I’ll catch the next big sale and I bought a bunch of hardware yesterday anyway. Gotta start spreading out some of these purchases so it worked out in the end. I’ve got three days left of vacation. Went too fast but I’m going to try to enjoy my last few free days before I start the work grind again.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. RJ, make the most of those last few days. I'm back at work this morning and was not disappointed. Things here are a cluster. Sometimes I can't believe how they wait for me to get back to look up parts and things for customers. You would think that someone could figure it out. Also it looks like someone thought about starting on the big job that I mentioned was waiting for me but only got as far as opening the boxes.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Good morning. RJ, make the most of those last few days. I'm back at work this morning and was not disappointed. Things here are a cluster. Sometimes I can't believe how they wait for me to get back to look up parts and things for customers. You would think that someone could figure it out. Also it looks like someone thought about starting on the big job that I mentioned was waiting for me but only got as far as opening the boxes.
    For me, vacation means I have all my work still to do in a shorter amount of time. :blink: I expect the same cluster when I go back with tons of emails and phone calls. Not looking forward to it at all.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I got most of my geekvape stuff put into one box but found more that won’t fit. I haven’t moved anything to the tubs yet. It’s going to be a big job inventorying everything and getting it organized.

I'll pm you my addy for what you can't fit, lots of room.

1779224.gif

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got most of my geekvape stuff put into one box but found more that won’t fit. I haven’t moved anything to the tubs yet. It’s going to be a big job inventorying everything and getting it organized.
    Probably should start with the Geekvape stuff. You can probably fill one tub.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well.you got that much help:lol:

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    But then it's like... Nothing ventured, nothing gained? IDK got lingere here somewhere some of it disguises my flaws... Uhg. This is starting to sound like a TON of work. But, well, maybe in an hour or two.
    That's all kinda personal, but I will suggest something... roleplaying. Worked great for my wife and I years ago when things got boring. I would be the hispanic gardener (which was easy to play I actually was a gardener) and I would ask if the husband was gone. She would say yes and I would ask "would you like me trim your bush?" It was very fun.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    That's all kinda personal, but I will suggest something... roleplaying. Worked great for my wife and I years ago when things got boring. I would be the hispanic gardener (which was easy to play I actually was a gardener) and I would ask if the husband was gone. She would say yes and I would ask "would you like me trim your bush?" It was very fun.

I pretend I am a cereal killer and throw Fruit Loops all over the bed.....

• Love
    Reactions: Zazie

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    What I found at Michael's for flavor/vape storage, not sure which yet: 14.5qt. Latchmate Mint Storage Box with Tray by Recollections™

I'm sure it will be useful for something. The top tray is decently deep. They had smaller ones too, also with tray. Very good price!

Hard to tell in the picture, but it does have a carry handle.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    What I found at Michael's for flavor/vape storage, not sure which yet: 14.5qt. Latchmate Mint Storage Box with Tray by Recollections™

I'm sure it will be useful for something. The top tray is decently deep. They had smaller ones too, also with tray. Very good price!

Hard to tell in the picture, but it does have a carry handle.
    You could also check out Dollar Tree as they have a lot of bins, well for a dollar. I may go today or tomorrow myself.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    You could also check out Dollar Tree as they have a lot of bins, well for a dollar. I may go today or tomorrow myself.

I have to see if there is a Dollar Tree around here. I think we have a Dollar General?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Probably should start with the Geekvape stuff. You can probably fill one tub.

You're not far off. I found two more zeus tanks, an aegis squonk kit, and a bident and pods yesterday that didn't fit in the box.

I'd love to try the wild strawberry tea but I already have too many tanks going so I have to empty something.

Doesn't that need to steep?

Users who are viewing this thread