The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    Sweet. I know you and I discussed that second caramel in the mix, which one did you go with? I am still playing with the recipe and would like to try your version. That is if I have the caramel.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Iron Molly

Iron Molly Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    I found it on Zazie's blog. I need the Butter Rum. It's in my cart at Bull City but trying to hold off. Just mixed a SFT of WF Butterscotch Custard Pie in the meantime.

• Like Like x 5
  3. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    You just gave me an idea... don't have those individual flavors but do have some pre-mades (using up the last of them) peanut butter banana and really rich caramel/vanilla RY4 (and just a bit of custard) Close enough :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Same. I had big plans that just didn’t happen. Do you get New Years off?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    That one is not mine, but it looks like a winner to me. It is caramel (carmello), excellent creamy candy caramel goodness by the way.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I ordered the one you suggested so didn’t make any changes.

• Like Like x 5
  7. hittman

Supporting member
    This is it. I think it’s the same

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  8. hittman

Supporting member
    Yes, New Year’s Day. So at least it’ll only be a four day week

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Nope, my mom called thanking me for my Hannukah (I miss my spell checker on edge) gift, and to see how I was. I wound up crying on the phone for like 45 minutes. I told her I should then go and get some of the tea she left me and drink it. She was excellent.

If there is one thing my mommy does welll it's be consoling and stuff. I'd always go over to her house to weep on her shoulder when distressed when we lived across the street from each other. She said I needed to ignore what I did not want, and think about what I did love. So, it's like "Ignore admin" and "enjoy my job."

It is kinda true that I love my job. I'm just all stressy about it. I need to like, stop.

Soon.

Anna

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 4
  10. hittman

Supporting member
    I finally got some mods and tanks put away and cleaned out some 10ml bottles so I can reuse them. I really need to unbox all of my stash and at least organize it into tanks and mods. I bought two good size tubs a month or more ago but still haven’t done it.

• Like Like x 4
  11. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I thought you started on that

• Like Like x 3
  12. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    My Cocoamint Swirl :

50ml bottle

1ml Cap Hot Cocoa
    1/2ml Pur Butter Mint
    1/2ml Cap graham cracker
    1ml Cap Vanilla Cupcake
    1ml TFA Vanilla Swirl

I've mixed up 4 bottles of this so far :)

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. hittman

Supporting member
    I got most of my geekvape stuff put into one box but found more that won’t fit. I haven’t moved anything to the tubs yet. It’s going to be a big job inventorying everything and getting it organized.

• Like Like x 5
  14. hittman

Supporting member
    I have everything besides the cocoa. I have wf cocoa but I’m sure it’s not the same as the cap.

• Like Like x 2
  15. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member

I don't know.
    You could try it...if you like it great !

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Iron Molly

Iron Molly Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Good morning mixers! Have to go out this morning, going to stop by Michaels, they are having an "organization sale". Going to see if they have anything good for vape storage. Will report back what I find!

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  17. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I never did make my wizard labs order at 20% off ending yesterday and I kind of regret it. Went this morning and got excited that they were still advertising the sale. Nope, code ended. Looked at my cart and tons of the flavors I was going to get were out of stock. Oh well I’ll catch the next big sale and I bought a bunch of hardware yesterday anyway. Gotta start spreading out some of these purchases so it worked out in the end. I’ve got three days left of vacation. Went too fast but I’m going to try to enjoy my last few free days before I start the work grind again.

• Like Like x 8
  18. hittman

Supporting member
    Good morning. RJ, make the most of those last few days. I'm back at work this morning and was not disappointed. Things here are a cluster. Sometimes I can't believe how they wait for me to get back to look up parts and things for customers. You would think that someone could figure it out. Also it looks like someone thought about starting on the big job that I mentioned was waiting for me but only got as far as opening the boxes.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  19. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    For me, vacation means I have all my work still to do in a shorter amount of time. :blink: I expect the same cluster when I go back with tons of emails and phone calls. Not looking forward to it at all.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  20. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'll pm you my addy for what you can't fit, lots of room.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 10