Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That was WAY better than an Anna, Brett! You stayed all focused.

@Bronze , a robort might like, use a shoebox but would also have memorized where everything was in the shoebox, so I guess you are Alive. Maybe Enhanced? But a human. Which reminds me there are freaks who want to try out being chipped with informaton on them, so they can be like an enhanced smartphone? Those people are INSANE. I hope I die before they become mandatory.

See? I suck. OMG I just rewicked ALL my atomizers and I was SO proud of me, because I had been "keeping an eye on them" so I thought, and like, I SUCK. The very first one (the black nature true) looked GREAT at first but it was all empty when i was done. Much sadness was had. I had to rewick it. The black one is a nightmare. It's like that saynng "This little girl is very very good, but when she is bad she is BAD." IDK something like that, for all I know my mom MADE it up JUST for me. I am very sorry abuot your mom, Brett. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.

I finally broke out my MPV 5 win and it is SWEEEEEEET! Looks way better than the pictures, works fantastic, surprisingly light. Has all kinds of crazy features, like it tells yoiu how much "vape time" you have left. I will have to see how accurate it is. The flashligtht gets BRGIHT, LOL. You could definitely go spelunking on it. Took my Pink Custard off my black Asmodus 3 (I think it needs to be upgraded, it's acting Super Annoying) but I am happy. LOL.

My insane husband has convinced me "our" life will be better if I get up at 5 am again instead of 6, so i can do yoga.. I begged him to let me adjust to THIS schedule for a couple of weeks first. Sigh. Oh, I REMEMBER. Maybe he will chill OUT like if he gets used to eatng a bit LATER.

IDK maybe if he ever puts together my climbing machine I could hop on that once home to forget my woes. Because that takes like 25 minutes not an hour and a half, unless you are insane.

There's definitely a love/hate thing going on and like, apparently one can be too stressed out to have like, sexual congress? I sort of think it might be cheer inducing. I guess I am younger, and whatever but SERIOUSLY.

Maybe I will bathe and just go walk in on him naked. Except like, if he acts horrified I will be traumatized for life.

But then it's like... Nothing ventured, nothing gained? IDK got lingere here somewhere some of it disguises my flaws... Uhg. This is starting to sound like a TON of work. But, well, maybe in an hour or two.

He says he likes to be "surpised." I am not so sure it's like "True" though.

Anna

That is how you Anna.
    Did you surprise him yet??

Reactions: *RJ*

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I’m trying the butterscotch recipe someone posted here a while back. It’s pretty good. Well that’s one out of three new to me recipes that I like.
    I make butterscotch cheesecake and it’s pretty good although I think I need to up the butterscotch. Someone posted it on the stocking thread maybe and I just copied it.

Butterscotch Cheesecake
    1% Bavarian Cream (FW)
    3% Butterscotch (FW)
    0.5% Carame (Caramello) (FA)
    1% Graham Cracker (CAP)
    4% NY Cheesecake (CAP)
    1% Vanilla Custard (CAP)

Not sure why I wrote down carame (caramello) unless that is the actual name of the flavor.

Is this one yours @Skeebo ?

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    The rhyme would only have worked in your perm days, @stols001: "There was a little girl who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, she was very, very good, but, when she was bad, she was horrid."

Big event of the day: found an air flow insert for the Hastur that I lost months ago. Still haven't put my Gremlin order from a couple/three weeks ago away, though.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The rhyme would only have worked in your perm days, @stols001: "There was a little girl who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, she was very, very good, but, when she was bad, she was horrid."

Big event of the day: found an air flow insert for the Hastur that I lost months ago. Still haven't put my Gremlin order from a couple/three weeks ago away, though.

I’ve got two gremlin orders to put away and one on the way from bcf. I feel like I didn’t accomplish anything this vacation besides getting my daughters car fixed

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    No, it’s the one skeebo posted

I found it on Zazie's blog. I need the Butter Rum. It's in my cart at Bull City but trying to hold off. Just mixed a SFT of WF Butterscotch Custard Pie in the meantime.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I posted a version of it on here.
    You just gave me an idea... don't have those individual flavors but do have some pre-mades (using up the last of them) peanut butter banana and really rich caramel/vanilla RY4 (and just a bit of custard) Close enough :)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I’ve got two gremlin orders to put away and one on the way from bcf. I feel like I didn’t accomplish anything this vacation besides getting my daughters car fixed
    Same. I had big plans that just didn’t happen. Do you get New Years off?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I make butterscotch cheesecake and it’s pretty good although I think I need to up the butterscotch. Someone posted it on the stocking thread maybe and I just copied it.

Butterscotch Cheesecake
    1% Bavarian Cream (FW)
    3% Butterscotch (FW)
    0.5% Carame (Caramello) (FA)
    1% Graham Cracker (CAP)
    4% NY Cheesecake (CAP)
    1% Vanilla Custard (CAP)

Not sure why I wrote down carame (caramello) unless that is the actual name of the flavor.

Is this one yours @Skeebo ?

That one is not mine, but it looks like a winner to me. It is caramel (carmello), excellent creamy candy caramel goodness by the way.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Sweet. I know you and I discussed that second caramel in the mix, which one did you go with? I am still playing with the recipe and would like to try your version. That is if I have the caramel.

I ordered the one you suggested so didn’t make any changes.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Sweet. I know you and I discussed that second caramel in the mix, which one did you go with? I am still playing with the recipe and would like to try your version. That is if I have the caramel.

This is it. I think it’s the same

2507e4a36ce1f3c1cefedcfc1b5231db.jpg

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Did you surprise him yet??

Nope, my mom called thanking me for my Hannukah (I miss my spell checker on edge) gift, and to see how I was. I wound up crying on the phone for like 45 minutes. I told her I should then go and get some of the tea she left me and drink it. She was excellent.

If there is one thing my mommy does welll it's be consoling and stuff. I'd always go over to her house to weep on her shoulder when distressed when we lived across the street from each other. She said I needed to ignore what I did not want, and think about what I did love. So, it's like "Ignore admin" and "enjoy my job."

It is kinda true that I love my job. I'm just all stressy about it. I need to like, stop.

Soon.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I finally got some mods and tanks put away and cleaned out some 10ml bottles so I can reuse them. I really need to unbox all of my stash and at least organize it into tanks and mods. I bought two good size tubs a month or more ago but still haven’t done it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I finally got some mods and tanks put away and cleaned out some 10ml bottles so I can reuse them. I really need to unbox all of my stash and at least organize it into tanks and mods. I bought two good size tubs a month or more ago but still haven’t done it.
    I thought you started on that

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I thought you started on that

I got most of my geekvape stuff put into one box but found more that won’t fit. I haven’t moved anything to the tubs yet. It’s going to be a big job inventorying everything and getting it organized.

Users who are viewing this thread