Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning random folks:) Have you any plans for today? My chocolate tank will be empty tomorrow and I really wanted to try one of my Honduran fruit recipes but they are not ready. I will probably try my version of Goofys juice I mixed with the Stixx A1, A+ or whatever. Too lazy to look.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    1782314.gif

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I used to like my version of Goofys juice that I mixed a couple years back with non-net tobacco flavor until I got sick of the stuff. If I don't like it with the Stixx NET then I will mix it with one of Brett's NETs that I already know I like.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    What is the Goofys juice recipe? I don't remember that one.
    I don't remember the original but this is...
    Fran's Goofy Juice
    Cap Hazelnut 2%
    TFA DX Peanut Butter 2.5%
    Cap Graham 2%
    Fa Vanilla Swirl 1%
    Stixx A+ 6%

Last time I mixed it I used Hangsen Ry3. I've changed the recipe since then. If I don't like it with the Stixx I will mix again with one of Bretts NEts

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Looking for a mild, aromatic pipe tobacco flavor. I already have am4a, which I find pleasant.
    I have this one steeping:
    Black cherry pipe tobacco.
    Black Cherry-lnw-2%
    Vanilla Custard-cap-2%
    AM4A-inw-4%
    I'm thinking about trying a chocolate pipe tobacco, by subbing double chocolate clear-tfa-in place of the black cherry.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Meanwhile, I have my neighbor moving along on his DIY. Feels like pulling teeth sometimes. Anyhow, I gave him a mess of tobaccos to try. It's all he wants. 11 of them were that bottled swill. Three NETs. He tried about a half dozen and said Burley -FA was perfectly fine. So I linked him to all the stuff he needs to get started. So we'll see. He's clearly not picky.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Modest mixing session today: 30mls each of my Arroz con Leche, @PJReid's French 75 and Crème de Menthe, and Vaperol Spritz. I know I like all four of them and just wanted a decent supply of stuff that wouldn't disappoint me. I'll be daring some other day.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Also finished sampling the Raspberry yogurts. Two recipes. Only difference between the two is I used Greek Yogurt (TFA) in one and Yogurt (FW) in the other. I found the Greek Yogurt (TFA) made the raspberry more pronounced. The Yogurt (FW) made it flatter. The other major observation is that neither yogurt was very prominent. Couldn't taste it much. Maybe that's the point of it?? Anyway, I decided to tweak it using the Greek Yogurt (TFA) recipe. I cut the raspberry component in half and added what I took out to the Greek Yogurt. So we'll see what happens there. Oh, I have 1% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA) in these recipes. Thought maybe the yogurt would be too sour so I added the VBIC. I'm not getting any sour out of these recipes. Whether that is due to the VBIC or not I do not know. Lastly, wondering if graham would benefit this recipe as an additional alternative. I'll try that down the road some time.

Gotta admit that raspberry translates well to vaping. Pleasantly surprised.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Also finished sampling the Raspberry yogurts. Two recipes. Only difference between the two is I used Greek Yogurt (TFA) in one and Yogurt (FW) in the other. I found the Greek Yogurt (TFA) made the raspberry more pronounced. The Yogurt (FW) made it flatter. The other major observation is that neither yogurt was very prominent. Couldn't taste it much. Maybe that's the point of it?? Anyway, I decided to tweak it using the Greek Yogurt (TFA) recipe. I cut the raspberry component in half and added what I took out to the Greek Yogurt. So we'll see what happens there. Oh, I have 1% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA) in these recipes. Thought maybe the yogurt would be too sour so I added the VBIC. I'm not getting any sour out of these recipes. Whether that is due to the VBIC or not I do not know. Lastly, wondering if graham would benefit this recipe as an additional alternative. I'll try that down the road some time.

What are the recipes?

Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

What are the recipes?

Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

What are the recipes?

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    This is my next attempt that I will try in a couple weeks. It has 2% more Greek Yogurt and 1% less of each of the raspberries than what I sampled. Don't blog this yet because I haven't tried it.

Raspberry Yogurt

Greek Yogurt (TFA) 9%
    Raspberry (FW) 1%
    Raspberry (FA) 1%
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA) 1%

Users who are viewing this thread