Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Yeah, hard for cities to justify the high costs of snow removal for a once or twice a year event, which often as not is gone in a day or two anyways. Then a "big" one hits (yeah, it's relative) and paralysis sets in, and everyone gripes about it, but won't approve the $$ to invest for the next time.

Temp has been slowly dropping since morning, so the cold front IS on it's way, just had a dandy hail storm. I suspect the lowlands will be immobilized for the Monday commute. And if the temp does go as low as they 'cast, well, could be a layer of black ice under the snow. Not that most commuters will think of...

Spent many years living in mountain areas, and even here, well, as the Senior Electrician at a hydro power plant, bad roads were never an excuse to not go in when the lights went out, since it was my job to keep Tacoma lit and toasty warm :) Slow and easy, no sudden moves!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
It’s definitely sweet. I’m not sure what it’s supposed to taste like. I get some cookie and maybe caramel but there’s an off taste like coconut or something.
I actually came up with my own Samoa Cookie recipe cookie, caramel, chocolate, and a little coconut. I actually like it better than the Real Flavors mix :) But that is what's in Samoa Cookie.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I actually came up with my own Samoa Cookie recipe cookie, caramel, chocolate, and a little coconut. I actually like it better than the Real Flavors mix :) But that is what's in Samoa Cookie.
    Your recipe would be appreciated here:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    "off taste like coconut" what madness is this? I think coconut goes with everything including Thai food and whatnot.

Oh well, some of you like cherry.

My mom called. I was at Walmart. She was very nice but I could not sob in public. LOL

Anna
    Still hoping everything works out for you, Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    "off taste like coconut" what madness is this? I think coconut goes with everything including Thai food and whatnot.

My mom called. I was at Walmart. She was very nice but I could not sob in public. LOL

Anna

I usually don’t like coconut to eat or vape. It’s not that strong in the somoa cookie flavor so it’s not bothering me.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas

Anna
    I live in a motorhome in a tornado prone area. It's not very secure, I'm worried that the next storm will destroy everything I own and leave me homeless. If that happens (hope not) I will have to continue and rebuild from the wreckage with my limited resources. I wish you didn't have to deal with all this s**t Anna. Starting over gets much harder the older we get, but it's possible. What a suck **s situation, best of luck on forming an actionable plan for the near future.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My youngest is heading back to college Tuesday and I’m kind of ready for her to go. It’s been a little annoying with her constantly FaceTiming her boyfriend and college friends. I bought her a 100+ pair of cowboy boots last week on a clearance sale at a specialty boot store last week then she said she needs new sneakers so we went looking tonight after watching the Chiefs kick ..... She didn’t find anything she wanted so is going to look tomorrow while I’m at work. It’s been an expensive couple months between Xmas and everything else. I’m ready for things to get back to normal.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    My youngest is heading back to college Tuesday and I’m kind of ready for her to go. It’s been a little annoying with her constantly FaceTiming her boyfriend and college friends. I bought her a 100+ pair of cowboy boots last week on a clearance sale at a specialty boot store last week then she said she needs new sneakers so we went looking tonight after watching the Chiefs kick ..... She didn’t find anything she wanted so is going to look tomorrow while I’m at work. It’s been an expensive couple months between Xmas and everything else. I’m ready for things to get back to normal.
    By Thursday you will be missing her. :)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I lived in a mobile home for 11 years until we outgrew it. Very scary in storms.

I love all things coconut except vaping it. I haven’t found one I like...yet. I make killer coconut bread. Coconut milk. Coconut oil. I love it all.

My son goes back to college tomorrow and I can’t wait. He had over a month of vacation. He lives at home though but I’m ready to get back to normal.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I lived in a mobile home for 11 years until we outgrew it. Very scary in storms.

I love all things coconut except vaping it. I haven’t found one I like...yet. I make killer coconut bread. Coconut milk. Coconut oil. I love it all.

My son goes back to college tomorrow and I can’t wait. He had over a month of vacation. He lives at home though but I’m ready to get back to normal.
    You’ll start missing him by Wednesday. :)

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I am still having a hard time understanding the basis for discriminating flavors as being age-specific. I'm of the opinion that the people saying flavors are not important to adults are leading a very dry life, limiting others choices based on what they consider acceptable for 'adults'. The Archetype 'adult' has become firmly established, and that means no enjoyment of things previously enjoyed by younger age groups. It used to be that being an adult meant advanced decision making ability, based on life experiences, and increased responsiblity. I don't know what an adult is supposed to indicate in today's world, other than over 18/21. What , (a)world we are (we) living in (?).

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Yeah, not for adults...

BBYMMaH.img

Pinnacle_seasonal_Feature.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member