Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Are they back now ?
What do you think of the (INW) Black Cherry? I've been looking for a good one (if such a thing exists)
I finally gave in and tried it in a Cherry Custard (some added to a custard I had already steeped). Don’t finger test it :lol:!!! I got some on my finger after refilling the tank. vaping....I guess it’s ok for cherry, sort of on the candy (but not super sweet) side to me, but definitely cherry. Finger taste is full on cherry cough medicine. At least it doesn’t taste that way when I vape it! I will try it in another mix. I think it has possibilities, but I won’t push it to the front of the recipe. Finger test points to that being a bad idea

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Probably a little heavy for me. I've determined I'm not a cakey vaper. Thinking just enough straight up graham for the flavor.
    Graham is not cakey to me. I use mostly TFA Graham Clear.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like it well enough to use it but want to try another mix where I lower the caramel butter and switch to a different chocolate.
    Ah ha. Kinda like I’m waiting to finish my chocolate .Should finally be done sometime tomorrow

Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I just don’t go through any one recipe very fast since I have so many going at once and don’t go through very many ml a day since I can’t vape much at work.
    If it’s something I’m not sure I want to vape all day, I’ll only partially fill the tank.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Hope the young 'un gets better soon!

Another light dusting of snow, although points just a bit north seem to have quite a bit more, since the storms have been coming down from Canada.

At least I don't have to do this :)

nq200114.gif

Users who are viewing this thread