Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m going to start with mixing them solo to try. Then I can see what if anything would go well with them. I’m ready to call the viso with glamour chocolate and caramel butter a winner for me. I liked the butter rum cavendish solo. I still have a couple I haven’t gotten around to trying. I’m liking the nets in a zenith tank and it takes me a long time to go through 10ml of any one when I’ve got 12 set ups in current use.
    I wouldn’t know what to do with 12 set-ups. I have half that,

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Eh, they aren't that different, The first one was when I still had swelling from some oral surgery so the shape of my face looked different. Grey hair was NOWHERE near as cool as I thought it would be.

Been a fake redhead for most of my life, that actually looks like my wedding pics, minus a SUPERB makeup job from one of my sponsees (my mom never taught me the girly stuff) plus less wrinkles. That is actually the shape of my features though. Red just does my complexion good. I thought I would enjoy being an elf, but no, I much prefer fox/coyote.

I figure I can have it, I was born with tufts of red hair and "so ugly when the nurse held you up for us to see all the other parents laughed" (per my mother, she really is a charmer,, LOL.)

Everyone else seems to also LOL I got a lot of "I did not recognize you." I arrived very grey haired in Douglas. But, fountain of youth/purgatory remember? Maybe on another thread,

But I am also weirdly morphshifty depending on my mood. That is what I look like, or have, mostly which may be why I also look, uh, relaxed?

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Eh, they aren't that different, The first one was when I still had swelling from some oral surgery so the shape of my face looked different. Grey hair was NOWHERE near as cool as I thought it would be.

Been a fake redhead for most of my life, that actually looks like my wedding pics, minus a SUPERB makeup job from one of my sponsees (my mom never taught me the girly stuff) plus less wrinkles. That is actually the shape of my features though. Red just does my complexion good. I thought I would enjoy being an elf, but no, I much prefer fox/coyote.

I figure I can have it, I was born with tufts of red hair and "so ugly when the nurse held you up for us to see all the other parents laughed" (per my mother, she really is a charmer,, LOL.)

Everyone else seems to also LOL I got a lot of "I did not recognize you." I arrived very grey haired in Douglas. But, fountain of youth/purgatory remember? Maybe on another thread,

But I am also weirdly morphshifty depending on my mood. That is what I look like, or have, mostly which may be why I also look, uh, relaxed?

Anna
    If you’re happy with it that’s a win:)

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    20200126_183346.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Why can’t every mix be like that??? :lol:
    I hate steeping, well... to be exact, I hate the waiting.

I used to mix high flavor percentage just for that reason. Fran taught me to have some patience and use less flavor to get the same result with time. I used to mix, shake, and vape everything. It was a big deal if I waited a few hours or overnight.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I used to mix high flavor percentage just for that reason. Fran taught me to have some patience and use less flavor to get the same result with time. I used to mix, shake, and vape everything. It was a big deal if I waited a few hours or overnight.
    It wasen’t easy to get you to steep:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread