Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I learned some things along the way (like, mostly how to lose gracefully, EVEN when your opponent like, says, witheringly "You are so stupid, Anna.")

I'm not saying like, Bronze would ever do THAT.
Eh, I'm thinking he might. If pressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Add another one to Z’s blog.
    I don’t think I got Huckleberry Finn yet. Think it’s on my wish list.

So how is the apricot and berry mingling?
    I think the slight mustyness ? Of the Huckleberry is perfect with the Dark Fire and the apricot goes well.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I think the slight mustyness ? Of the Huckleberry is perfect with the Dark Fire and the apricot goes well.
    Yeah. Darker fruits would do well with Dark Fire. Something like raisin or fig would do the trick too for those who like those fruits.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I hope @Zazie is keeping up with the these new recipes on her blog. I can’t keep up. I go see a CPA on Friday to get my taxes done once and for all. Well my break is about over. Gotta go clean up dinner dishes. :glare:
    Hey woodchucks. Quit chuckin’ my wood!

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I hope @Zazie is keeping up with the these new recipes on her blog. I can’t keep up. I go see a CPA on Friday to get my taxes done once and for all. Well my break is about over. Gotta go clean up dinner dishes. :glare:
    Indexing the older ones is still on hold, but I've been keeping up with the new ones so the thread doesn't get away from me.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    That was nice of him. I heard a lot of complaints about slow shipping from them but I’ve never really had a problem. Never needed to contact them for anything either.

I got sft of my new stixx mixed. While looking through some other stuff that is steeping, I found a bottle of cherry cavendish that is steeped and ready to try. I forgot I got it from gremlin or somewhere. Anyway, now I have two bottles of it. I hope I like it.
    I only bought it because you recommended it lol! You and @Bronze are immortalized in the Notes on my phone for Stixx shopping and flavor pairings/ %s. I guess we’ll both know in a month!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    If a flavor leaks during shipping, you don't want it to be FLV Brie. Smells like an old dish rag.
    You must have mentioned that before. Mine came wrapped all alone in bubble wrap while the rest of my order lolled about together in the packaging peanuts. It’s still wrapped, in the closet, quarantined from the rest

Users who are viewing this thread