hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The Irish Whiskey is fine in my biip. It’s not a flavor I could vape all day but since I’m rotating 7 devices it works just fine.

Now you're getting there. Just add five more and you'll be tied with me.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    If y’all are bored, come help me juice my citrus :lol:. Today so far I got through several dozen meyer lemons. They’re put up in 2oz containers and frozen to use the rest of the year. Next is naval oranges..... tomorrow lol. We’ve given away probably a minimum of 100 dozen of a variety of citrus away. I’m seriously tired of them. The picture is what’s left of the navels (in a kids wagon). Blood oranges I’m down to maybe 6-7 dozen.
    E5A5AD51-BF05-4A00-BD49-49C2F7FEDBE4.jpeg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    If y’all are bored, come help me juice my citrus :lol:. Today so far I got through several dozen meyer lemons. They’re put up in 2oz containers and frozen to use the rest of the year. Next is naval oranges..... tomorrow lol. We’ve given away probably a minimum of 100 dozen of a variety of citrus away. I’m seriously tired of them. The picture is what’s left of the navels (in a kids wagon). Blood oranges I’m down to maybe 6-7 dozen.
    View attachment 870889
    That's way too many. Where do you get them all?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Too many for me. I'd forget what was in all of them.

It's not that hard. Each one has either a different model of tank or different color on it. I bring four to work with me each day so those are easy to remember. That just leaves eight plus if I'm reviewing anything at the time.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    View attachment 870889

I wish I lived near you. I use so much lemon and orange juice in cooking that I would love to share with you. Citrus heaven.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's not that hard. Each one has either a different model of tank or different color on it. I bring four to work with me each day so those are easy to remember. That just leaves eight plus if I'm reviewing anything at the time.
    With that many different colors wouldn't help much.

Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    That's way too many. Where do you get them all?
    Back yard! We have a bunch of trees. There’s 3 types of navels, 2 types of grapefruit, satsuma (little cutie), meyer lemon, 2 blood orange, and one eating/juice orange. Plus two pear trees and a fig tree. Because of the warm winter, the citrus was late getting ripe. Now they’re starting to bloom, and they won’t set with fruit still on, so we had to pick it all. I’ve eaten so much citrus I should be immune to catching a cold :lol:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I wish I lived near you. I use so much lemon and orange juice in cooking that I would love to share with you. Citrus heaven.
    Wish I could share with you! For use in cooking the rest of the year is why I’m freezing so much. Himself loves lemon pie, and I use a lot on sautéed fish dishes. The blood orange I love on a garlic, rosemary chicken (marinated overnight). They’re great to make a quick salad dressing with too. I usually make some lemon curd and orange or grapefruit marmalade. Just ran out of energy to do it this year.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    The Irish Whiskey is fine in my biip. It’s not a flavor I could vape all day but since I’m rotating 7 devices it works just fine.

Now you're getting there. Just add five more and you'll be tied with me.

I'm tied with you, Hitt, at 12 :)

I keep a 3x5 card with tank descriptions in ink. Only two types of tank, so the card lists specifics on each, and current contents (in pencil, for easy changeup). Specifics might be tip color, or, in the case of my KF2Ls, tank color and center poly section color.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Back yard! We have a bunch of trees. There’s 3 types of navels, 2 types of grapefruit, satsuma (little cutie), meyer lemon, 2 blood orange, and one eating/juice orange. Plus two pear trees and a fig tree. Because of the warm winter, the citrus was late getting ripe. Now they’re starting to bloom, and they won’t set with fruit still on, so we had to pick it all. I’ve eaten so much citrus I should be immune to catching a cold :lol:
    If we were closer I’d be happy to have some oranges

• Love
    Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm tied with you, Hitt, at 12 :)

I keep a 3x5 card with tank descriptions in ink. Only two types of tank, so the card lists specifics on each, and current contents (in pencil, for easy changeup). Specifics might be tip color, or, in the case of my KF2Ls, tank color and center poly section color.
    I’d need a list. I’m right on the edge of remembering with 7.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Dark Bourbon Cream
    Caramel-cap-3%
    Dark Vapure-fa-1%
    Bavarian Cream-fw-1%
    Kentucky Bourbon-fw-2%
    Marshmallow-fw-1.5%
    This is the original recipe as found online.
    For me it was too much Kentucky bourbon, I lowered the bourbon to 1.2% and was more to my taste.
    That sounds so good!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Wish I could share with you! For use in cooking the rest of the year is why I’m freezing so much. Himself loves lemon pie, and I use a lot on sautéed fish dishes. The blood orange I love on a garlic, rosemary chicken (marinated overnight). They’re great to make a quick salad dressing with too. I usually make some lemon curd and orange or grapefruit marmalade. Just ran out of energy to do it this year.

I really like lemon pie too. I’ll bet it’s good with fresh ingredients like that.

Users who are viewing this thread