Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just curious why you used inw black currant instead of the Flv like you used in the other recipe? What’s the difference?
    Just personal preference. I like them both. The INW has a bit more sweetness to it which I figured would go better with the NET.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have a shoe box of 30ml bottles that I left behind at my home. My Gd found places for all the stuff I left behind. The amazing thing is she remembered where she put that box and she's bringing me a half dozen bottles. Cheesecakes are about the only thing I mix in 30's anymore but I ran out when I mixed a bunch of cheesecakes. Might never use them but I'll have them if need. I do have another cheesecake recipe I could mix..........

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Good morning random folks. Have you any plans today?
    Just placed an order with Stixx. 30ml bottle of Dark Fire to bolster my reserves. Small bottle of Black Cavendish. Should work well with lots of flavors including chocolates which is my main motivation for ordering. BC is a sweeter tobacco as tobacco goes. Threw in a small bottle of Perique too to make it worth the shipping cost but more-so because Fran likes it. :) I wont get around to it for awhile but I'll have it in stock. I'm gonna hop on the Black Cavendish when I get it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just placed an order with Stixx. 30ml bottle of Dark Fire to bolster my reserves. Small bottle of Black Cavendish. Should work well with lots of flavors including chocolates which is my main motivation for ordering. BC is a sweeter tobacco as tobacco goes. Threw in a small bottle of Perique too to make it worth the shipping cost but more-so because Fran likes it. :) I wont get around to it for awhile but I'll have it in stock. I'm gonna hop on the Black Cavendish when I get it.
    Interested in what you think of the Black Cavendish.

I have 5 I haven't mixed yet. Can you refresh my memory on the uses for the following NETSs, please.
    H.Primed, Latakia Fire Cured, The Supreme, Aged Burley, Light Fire Cured.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Happy Sunday, mixers.

Looks like today's plan will be to stay in and watch the rain and wind, and maybe put bets on how many trees will be coming down. While they're not forecasting heavy winds for our locale, well, they're always right, right? :w00t:

d229zal-94012b6a-57cc-4f14-8f06-fe98c52bb7e2.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Interested in what you think of the Black Cavendish.

I have 5 I haven't mixed yet. Can you refresh my memory on the uses for the following NETSs, please.
    H.Primed, Latakia Fire Cured, The Supreme, Aged Burley, Light Fire Cured.
    H. Primed is a basic tobacco. Not too sweet, not too dry, mild, pleasant. Good on its own for a straight up vape or you can blend just about anything with it. A cigar flavor all the way.
    Latakia Fire Cured not sure about. But because it's a fire cured it will be smoky similar to Dark Fire. Fire curing really impacts flavor.
    The Supreme is a NET blend and is intended to be a standalone. Way too difficult to describe but it has plenty of flavor without being too harsh which is probably why Ty blended it. I kinda liked it. One day when I have time I will vape more of it.
    Aged Burley not sure what the "Aged" is but burley is one of the sweeter tobacco varieties and would mix well with your berries and citrus. Maybe the "Aged" means it is smoothed out. Could be a twist on your Honduran fruit recipes and worth trying.
    Light Fire Cured is very close to Dark Fire except milder. You can use it wherever you use Dark Fire if you want a lighter tobacco presence. It's like diet Dark Fire. :)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    My plans are more chores although I woke up with a headache and haven’t done much so far except laundry. Sunday dinner at Mom and Dad’s. Gotta help Dad fill out paperwork for his appointment with the heart doctor that I am taking them to tomorrow. They say he has AFIB and they are both worried. I need to mix...no not need to...have to.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    My plans are more chores although I woke up with a headache and haven’t done much so far except laundry. Sunday dinner at Mom and Dad’s. Gotta help Dad fill out paperwork for his appointment with the heart doctor that I am taking them to tomorrow. They say he has AFIB and they are both worried. I need to mix...no not need to...have to.
    Yeah, that AFIB is nothing to mess around with. Medication and monitoring is very effective but he needs to be on top of it. Know the signs and not be stubborn when he senses something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread