FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Happy leap day, merry mixers :)

Um, for those who don't use polish cases?

1797798.gif
    Think I'll stick with my polish cases:lol:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Okay, apparently like me and the husband needed to EAT we had low blood sugar and were like, cranky.

Dude. Finishing ER season 15. YEP. It's like TERRIBLE. Michael Crirton or whomever he is, is DEAD and like, he was good at medical mysteries and stuff. Like now it's all like, "Let us observe the history of the Chicago ER through the memories of a dying doctor who founded it" and who is gonna get with who, why.

There are no good characters to even root for. When they killed off the second black doctor guy (PRATT?) there was like no one left to root for and I swear, I want to elbow the Indian Surgeon in the face, she is such a pain.

But after 14.5 seasons, you are committed. I mean you have to watch until the bitter end. I miss the early episiodes where the cellphones were bigger than people's HEADS.

I mean, I never understood baggy stone washed or whatever they were called jeans. Now I do. You could camouflage a melon sized cellphone in there, no sweat.

Flavors. Um. Yeah. I have lots of flavors, but then also sometimes I have LOTS of FLAOR. Like I think I kept thinking I NEEDED condensed milk and I have like 9 bottles of various sizes.

I actually need some more black TEA. LOL.

Anna

I binged watched the show 60 days In over the course of two weeks. That's still considered binge watching, amIrite? I hope I am not doing it wrong. But I learned people snort a medicine I am on by watching that show. About 25 years ago I told a doctor I was tired of being 5'10" tall and weighing 130 lbs.. I have a large frame too so it just did not look healthy. He told me not to worry that as I got older I would be able to gain all the weight I wanted. When I told him every doctor I have had since 13 years of age has told me that, he conceded.. A lot of my weight problems were due to just not being interested in eating at all. I was a stick with size 13 shoes.

He put me on 30mg of Remeron, a narcotic I suppose from watching that show, and my appetite grew to a healthy one. I became a food lover and started eating 3 meals a day, and felt worlds better with boundless energy to spare. I'm a healthy 185lbs now, and I can actually fill both back pockets on a pair of jeans after labeling myself the One Pocket Man most of my early life.

I did purchase some turtles yesterday to grow my hobby/business. I've been trying to expand my Pearl River Map turtle breeding group for a couple of years. This subspecies was just discovered in 2010 and not many people work with them. I found two yearlings Thursday and they'll ship on Monday and arrive on Tuesday morning. I am very excited and will be setting up a 300 gallon tank for them today.

Here is a picture of the two I purchased:
    1775054.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My son is going on a little trip with friends today and will be gone until about midnight. It should be illegal to be so excited to have some alone time. :w00t: I’m never alone...well in my car surrounded by thousands of other drivers. :eek: I’m worried since it’s a longish ride for them but still excited. Today I do chores and put flavors in elr. :thumb:

Nothing wrong with looking forward to alone time. I do too.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    So those two clear big bottles of lemon and lime are tfa after looking closely at the labels so that makes 15 different flavor brands. I put most things in boxes although I need tiny boxes to keep some of them separated. I put stixx mixx and pawpaw’s in the same NET box. I need a bigger box for my tfa flavors. It’s progress though.

I have a feeling that with a little research you’ll find that the 15 brands are several relabeled brands and will be closer to 6-8.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    My son gave me a slightly bigger shoe box so now all tfa fits. I:thumbs: I’m on the hunt now for tiny boxes in the Christmas box bin. :D Or I can use cardboard and tape to make some. o_O Getting serious up in here...:facepalm: I’m on a mission. :lol:

You might check dollar general or dollar store for some cheap boxes.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My son gave me a slightly bigger shoe box so now all tfa fits. I:thumbs: I’m on the hunt now for tiny boxes in the Christmas box bin. :D Or I can use cardboard and tape to make some. o_O Getting serious up in here...:facepalm: I’m on a mission. :lol:
    You’ll be done in no time.WOOT

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    How long from when you started using it until it leaked. Mine has just been in use since last night but no leaking yet.
    From the first time I had to refill. I’m not the only one it seems. Here is a review with pics imbedded of the leaking. I love the pod though...but not the leaking. Makes me afraid to stock up too much on coils cause I’m just waiting for the electronics to crap out.

Vaporesso Target PM80: A Review : electronic_cigarette

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I binged watched the show 60 days In over the course of two weeks. That's still considered binge watching, amIrite? I hope I am not doing it wrong. But I learned people snort a medicine I am on by watching that show. About 25 years ago I told a doctor I was tired of being 5'10" tall and weighing 130 lbs.. I have a large frame too so it just did not look healthy. He told me not to worry that as I got older I would be able to gain all the weight I wanted. When I told him every doctor I have had since 13 years of age has told me that, he conceded.. A lot of my weight problems were due to just not being interested in eating at all. I was a stick with size 13 shoes.

He put me on 30mg of Remeron, a narcotic I suppose from watching that show, and my appetite grew to a healthy one. I became a food lover and started eating 3 meals a day, and felt worlds better with boundless energy to spare. I'm a healthy 185lbs now, and I can actually fill both back pockets on a pair of jeans after labeling myself the One Pocket Man most of my early life.

I did purchase some turtles yesterday to grow my hobby/business. I've been trying to expand my Pearl River Map turtle breeding group for a couple of years. This subspecies was just discovered in 2010 and not many people work with them. I found two yearlings Thursday and they'll ship on Monday and arrive on Tuesday morning. I am very excited and will be setting up a 300 gallon tank for them today.

Here is a picture of the two I purchased:
    1775054.jpg
    So glad you’re doing good now and the new turtles are beautiful :)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I have a feeling that with a little research you’ll find that the 15 brands are several relabeled brands and will be closer to 6-8.
    I have:

Capella
    Flavour art
    Tfa
    Flavor west
    Real Flavours
    Lorann
    Inawera
    Jungle flavors
    Dinner lady/beard co premade
    Stixx mixx
    Pawpaw’s
    Wonder Flavours
    Flavorah
    ECX concentrates
    Purilum

forgot the two samples of EC Blends

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    From the first time I had to refill. I’m not the only one it seems. Here is a review with pics imbedded of the leaking. I love the pod though...but not the leaking. Makes me afraid to stock up too much on coils cause I’m just waiting for the electronics to crap out.

Vaporesso Target PM80: A Review : electronic_cigarette

I’ll go read that. Did you try more than one pod? I’ve had different pods on different devices perform differently.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I have:

Capella
    Flavour art
    Tfa
    Flavor west
    Real Flavours
    Lorann
    Inawera
    Jungle flavors
    Dinner lady/beard co premade
    Stixx mixx
    Pawpaw’s
    Wonder Flavours
    Flavorah
    ECX concentrates
    Purilum

forgot the two samples of EC Blends

I’ve never counted liquid manufacturers like dinner lady or one shots I’ve gotten from chefs but also never counted brands. There are more than I thought. I’m surprised you don’t have some SC brand in there too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have:

Capella
    Flavour art
    Tfa
    Flavor west