Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
I have a dinky bookshelf for these flavors so I’m trying to maximize space. One box was not full enough for my liking so I had a brilliant idea. I used a butter bin. :lol: I am turning into my grandmother. o_O But Bronze said it...cheap is sexy...sooooo...;)

I need to get busy.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Haven't had much experience with small pod devices, but did notice something. If you fill the pod all the way, then keep the device in your pocket (or anywhere that's very warm) it leaks because of expansion. just don't fill all the way... leave some airspace... seems to help.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Haven't had much experience with small pod devices, but did notice something. If you fill the pod all the way, then keep the device in your pocket (or anywhere that's very warm) it leaks because of expansion. just don't fill all the way... leave some airspace... seems to help.
    You can’t get anymore of a pod device than the Minifit. I have carried it in my jeans front pocket many times. I do fill it all the way and it does not leak.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    No matter which device I'm filling, I always leave 10% air space. I have very little leaking on any of my devices.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    That's a good idea, a wish list. I don't really have one honestly. I can get a bit impulsive with flavors, dude I once bought that new special pomegranate TWICE in one order and while it is very nice, I was sending stuff to someone to try so they got a bottle of that, too, which was useful.

I am terrible at flavor shopping honestly, I am all impulsive and stuff. I need to remember BACK when I used to cook 7 nights a week for the family, especially when I got a bit gourmet , well, I had to bring a grocery list.

So now I have my first wish list here is hoping it doesn't get too out of hand but it can be wose than like 7 condensed milks. Oh my..

The husband had the radio on and he was clutching it, so I couldn't get it away from him but it actually camouflaged the donkey teeth a bit, so it was relaxing. IDK who, but it was conspiracy radio alright and we all need to retire to caves, to not die.

This is okay with me I CAN NOT try to figure out a missing med from another med box. I was like? What is this pill on the floor? Jesus, I have NO clue were it came from and also do I TAKE that valium (paradoxically, since I mostly take that stuff in the day for tremors it makes me sleepy to NOT.) Then I was like OH NOES, there's something ESLE and I have not clue.

THE RUBBER MATS ARE AWESOME! They are! I'

I am removing one FAST and FAR from me. I also very much doubt like I will go to the eye doctor today, driving would be bad, but like I forgot too much thryroid makes your eyes bulge out and like mine ARE bulgy and I don't want my prescription to be wrong.

That is ONE thing I KNWO I took less of though, thyroid elevation super sucks. It does. All the reset of it, eh,, I have done before, I mean one tieme I had to get MRI'd because my thought, when manic, is 'Take your meds" which is a very healthy thgouth if you have a sense of TIME. BUT, if you don't you wind up getting MrI"d in a tube and having your organs checked and a fever of 106 or whatever. They acted like I was crazy but really I was just doing the best I can with what I have.

it is super nice to have the husband here. He is leaving again on Monday.:facepalm:

I pretty much Binge watch some odd shows alone and after dinner. The Good place was fun (my kid) and I binge watched the walking dead when I was working nights (my body would NOT let me switch around so I barely saw the husband and kid.) That sucked, but well, it paid well and had insurance but I mainly didn't last long because I had to fire someone. It was horrible. Never again.

The Walking Dead was like fantastic until it got Too good. I think it was down to like 33 minutes an episode with all the adds, and if you set up a SEPERATE channel to watch and comment DURING the ads YOU KNOW YOU are getting greedy. Continuity leaves. You can' get as much excelrnce scuffed in 10 les minutes.

I thin (although al the plotting was amazing generally) was like when they get to the CDC and there is ONE dude left and he's like YEAH sure stay the night but I got NOTHING and then he blows himself up the next morning was a high point.

Just lie 13 Monkey's Brad Pitt's most authentic role. He did nuts a BIT too convincingly, you a ask me. Sorry .I will stop,.

If you have not Watched the Leftovers (HBO) you should. I think they ended it abruptly but perfectly. I was bawling my eyes out the entire time, and I loved that "where everyone wen" was a narration by another character, not actually trying to go there by film, o because you can't. It woudn't work.

Oh, I give up. But a wish list, yeah I can do. I actually feel less hyperthyroid today which is awesome. I man, it's gonna take awhile but that is the thing about the natural scuff, your body just gets rid of it more quickly.

Building my Rose with the Buttermint Buttercram come what may. It smells delicious. I kind of am glad my laziness gave it time to steep, though.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You can’t get anymore of a pod device than the Minifit. I have carried it in my jeans front pocket many times. I do fill it all the way and it does not leak.

I didn’t like the minifit. I’ve been pocket carrying the podstick at work for months.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    That's a good idea, a wish list. I don't really have one honestly. I can get a bit impulsive with flavors, dude I once bought that new special pomegranate TWICE in one order and while it is very nice, I was sending stuff to someone to try so they got a bottle of that, too, which was useful.

I am terrible at flavor shopping honestly, I am all impulsive and stuff. I need to remember BACK when I used to cook 7 nights a week for the family, especially when I got a bit gourmet , well, I had to bring a grocery list.

So now I have my first wish list here is hoping it doesn't get too out of hand but it can be wose than like 7 condensed milks. Oh my..

The husband had the radio on and he was clutching it, so I couldn't get it away from him but it actually camouflaged the donkey teeth a bit, so it was relaxing. IDK who, but it was conspiracy radio alright and we all need to retire to caves, to not die.

This is okay with me I CAN NOT try to figure out a missing med from another med box. I was like? What is this pill on the floor? Jesus, I have NO clue were it came from and also do I TAKE that valium (paradoxically, since I mostly take that stuff in the day for tremors it makes me sleepy to NOT.) Then I was like OH NOES, there's something ESLE and I have not clue.

THE RUBBER MATS ARE AWESOME! They are! I'

I am removing one FAST and FAR from me. I also very much doubt like I will go to the eye doctor today, driving would be bad, but like I forgot too much thryroid makes your eyes bulge out and like mine ARE bulgy and I don't want my prescription to be wrong.

That is ONE thing I KNWO I took less of though, thyroid elevation super sucks. It does. All the reset of it, eh,, I have done before, I mean one tieme I had to get MRI'd because my thought, when manic, is 'Take your meds" which is a very healthy thgouth if you have a sense of TIME. BUT, if you don't you wind up getting MrI"d in a tube and having your organs checked and a fever of 106 or whatever. They acted like I was crazy but really I was just doing the best I can with what I have.

it is super nice to have the husband here. He is leaving again on Monday.:facepalm:

I pretty much Binge watch some odd shows alone and after dinner. The Good place was fun (my kid) and I binge watched the walking dead when I was working nights (my body would NOT let me switch around so I barely saw the husband and kid.) That sucked, but well, it paid well and had insurance but I mainly didn't last long because I had to fire someone. It was horrible. Never again.

The Walking Dead was like fantastic until it got Too good. I think it was down to like 33 minutes an episode with all the adds, and if you set up a SEPERATE channel to watch and comment DURING the ads YOU KNOW YOU are getting greedy. Continuity leaves. You can' get as much excelrnce scuffed in 10 les minutes.

I thin (although al the plotting was amazing generally) was like when they get to the CDC and there is ONE dude left and he's like YEAH sure stay the night but I got NOTHING and then he blows himself up the next morning was a high point.

Just lie 13 Monkey's Brad Pitt's most authentic role. He did nuts a BIT too convincingly, you a ask me. Sorry .I will stop,.

If you have not Watched the Leftovers (HBO) you should. I think they ended it abruptly but perfectly. I was bawling my eyes out the entire time, and I loved that "where everyone wen" was a narration by another character, not actually trying to go there by film, o because you can't. It woudn't work.

Oh, I give up. But a wish list, yeah I can do. I actually feel less hyperthyroid today which is awesome. I man, it's gonna take awhile but that is the thing about the natural scuff, your body just gets rid of it more quickly.

Building my Rose with the Buttermint Buttercram come what may. It smells delicious. I kind of am glad my laziness gave it time to steep, though.

Anna

I did watch the Leftovers when I had hbo and was disappointed when it ended.

Reactions: NolaMel

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Okay, apparently like me and the husband needed to EAT we had low blood sugar and were like, cranky.

Dude. Finishing ER season 15. YEP. It's like TERRIBLE. Michael Crirton or whomever he is, is DEAD and like, he was good at medical mysteries and stuff. Like now it's all like, "Let us observe the history of the Chicago ER through the memories of a dying doctor who founded it" and who is gonna get with who, why.

There are no good characters to even root for. When they killed off the second black doctor guy (PRATT?) there was like no one left to root for and I swear, I want to elbow the Indian Surgeon in the face, she is such a pain.

But after 14.5 seasons, you are committed. I mean you have to watch until the bitter end. I miss the early episiodes where the cellphones were bigger than people's HEADS.

I mean, I never understood baggy stone washed or whatever they were called jeans. Now I do. You could camouflage a melon sized cellphone in there, no sweat.

Flavors. Um. Yeah. I have lots of flavors, but then also sometimes I have LOTS of FLAOR. Like I think I kept thinking I NEEDED condensed milk and I have like 9 bottles of various sizes.

I actually need some more black TEA. LOL.

Anna
    Just wait till you watch All Saints. Actually, it's a little less soapy, but when it does go to that well, it draws deep.

Reactions: NolaMel

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Does it leak?

It hasn’t leaked in my pocket. I had one bad pod that seeped a little underneath the pod but the way the pod inserts it’s almost impossible for it to leak enough to come out of the battery.

Users who are viewing this thread