PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
When do you make the move?

My flight is on July 14th so I have to start shipping what I can't carry on the plane. At least I don't have to move furniture, etc. Just whatever clothes and other essentials I can't live without for a year. :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My flight is on July 14th so I have to start shipping what I can't carry on the plane. At least I don't have to move furniture, etc. Just whatever clothes and other essentials I can't live without for a year. :)
    Is your hubby going too?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Nope - he will be all alone in Virginia while I am away. Honestly, I am more concerned about the state of my house than I am about him.
    That's a LOL. Well if you forget anything he could send it along to you.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Thank you. Got my work cut out for me tomorrow with testers. What about steep time? couple days?

I test most of them fresh, then go back after 10 days or so to see if they have changed. PITA but worth it in the long run.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I test most of them fresh, then go back after 10 days or so to see if they have changed. PITA but worth it in the long run.
    I can do that.Just a bit more rewicking and note taking. At least you only have to do it once.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Can I get a check done on my cheesecake mix - after a creamy vanilla cheesecake, and I'm not too sure I've got the percentages right

cheescake.jpg

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Can I get a check done on my cheesecake mix - after a creamy vanilla cheesecake, and I'm not too sure I've got the percentages right

View attachment 752227

I've never tried it but I've never heard anything good about TFA Cheesecake. The Graham Crust is good, I use it at 4%.
    If you haven't used the Cheesecake and are sure you like it I would try a taster. The people that don't like it really don't like it.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I've never tried it but I've never heard anything good about TFA Cheesecake. The Graham Crust is good, I use it at 4%.
    If you haven't used the Cheesecake and are sure you like it I would try a taster. The people that don't like it really don't like it.

OK good plan - thanks :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Sorry, I just got the email about ten minutes before I posted it
    Sorry dc99, I wasn't aiming this at you. I had been waiting for a code from NR and finally had just given up and ordered from BCV. That is what I was referring to. Please forgive me for the misunderstanding.:nun:

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    Sorry dc99, I wasn't aiming this at you. I had been waiting for a code from NR and finally had just given up and ordered from BCV. That is what I was referring to. Please forgive me for the misunderstanding.:nun:
    No no, I didnt take it wrong. They rarely have sales and its always last minute when they do. I promise I didnt take it wrong

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

View attachment 752227
    The plain TFA Cheesecake you have is a bitter flavor.(All plain Cheesecake flavors are bitter,I believe) It can be used it lessen sweetness in your mix. What you want to use is just the TFA Cheese/Graham in your mix. I would remove the Cheesecake and use 6% TFA Cheesecake/Graham. If you don't have it you should get the TFA Graham Cracker Clear next time you order. There nothing wrong with the TFA Cheesecake/Graham flavors. I use them quite often and Cap also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread