hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning mixers. DL, I'm not sure what percentage you mixed the cap cranberry at but I've noticed that several cap flavors require a little higher percentage than other brands. Maybe do a single flavor mix of the cranberry to see where you like it. I remember Fran saying that one of the cranberry flavors gets sweeter with time but don't remember if cap was it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning mixers. DL, I'm not sure what percentage you mixed the cap cranberry at but I've noticed that several cap flavors require a little higher percentage than other brands. Maybe do a single flavor mix of the cranberry to see where you like it. I remember Fran saying that one of the cranberry flavors gets sweeter with time but don't remember if cap was it.
    It's the TFA. "For me" it's very tart to start but in too short a time it gets very sweet. It's unusable for me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Which cranberry are you using? I like TFA but it is very weak. My favorite is Cranberry (SC) which is harder to find but worth it. This is a summer favorite.

Cranberry and Gin
    Aurora (FA) 1%
    Botanical Gin (VTA) 4%
    Cranberry (TPA) 6% or Cranberry (SC) 3%
    Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA) .5%
    WS-23 30% .75% (optional or to taste)
    I have a Rhubarb and Gin on the back burner.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Back when WA State still controlled all hard liquor sales, most were sold in "State" stores, but some other types of stores were licensed in outlying areas. There was one "Used TV and Liquor" store I recall, and thought it was a reasonable combo :)

But I wonder about those custom vapes... ;)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Back when WA State still controlled all hard liquor sales, most were sold in "State" stores, but some other types of stores were licensed in outlying areas. There was one "Used TV and Liquor" store I recall, and thought it was a reasonable combo :)

But I wonder about those custom vapes... ;)
    I guess we'll find out very shortly.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I placed a small stixx order. I kept hearing about the h primed on this thread. I got that, Brazilian viso, and latakia fire cured.
    I like the H.Prime. Good alone or in a fruit mix. I may have the Latakia but if so it's mixed and steeping. None of the Viso.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Ruining the landscape.
    I never saw more billboards in one stretch as I have in Lumberton, NC along I-95. It is sooo distracting. It was also car wreck city. They have since removed most of the billboards. A total hazard.

Users who are viewing this thread