Random DIY mixing and More

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I'm vaping two of my Honduran Blueberry 2FTs. I'll try the Honduran Bilberry next. What I can say is both are a bit on the anemic side but the FW version has more blueberry taste than the TFA. About all the TFA does is mute the Ligero a little but it doesn't add any blueberry taste. At least I get a little flavor from FW. As is, both of these blueberries fall short and TFA is out. In order for this to work the bilberry is going to have to breath some life into it. Thinking this will go nowhere because I can always vape the Honduran Berry Mix and get as good a thrill.
Have you tried Cap Blueberry Jam? My fav and i do use Frans suggestion and add bilberry. I think most people dont try it b/c the name suggest sweetness. Its really not sweet-at least to me- and the adding of bilberry probably will take any taste of sweet way down. One of my favs and always have a mix of some sort using it in my rotation of daily diy mixes. Yum

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I think my Chefs order should get here Monday. It left Chicago today. It has my apricots for the Stixx nets. Should I try it with Honduran or Dark Fire first? I want to get some stuff mixed, since it looks like my oldest and the grandbaby may be coming here. Her husband will have to live on site at work until covid19 clears out. She’s a teacher and they’re out of school until mid April. I understand her not wanting to be stuck at home all alone. If she comes, I’m willing to bet my youngest will be here too.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Walmart is just sad. I had to go back for my Mom. Shelves cleared, complete aisles cleared, sections just empty. Everyone has two buggies filling them to the brim. Everyone was so somber. I hope to never see this again and I have to think things could have been handled differently? To calm everybody down? All you see and hear about is almost like the world is coming to an end. I feel so bad for the elders...I hope their families are helping them to stock what they need. Just saddens me to think some people are scared, some have small children, older people, and some can’t afford all this.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think my Chefs order should get here Monday. It left Chicago today. It has my apricots for the Stixx nets. Should I try it with Honduran or Dark Fire first? I want to get some stuff mixed, since it looks like my oldest and the grandbaby may be coming here. Her husband will have to live on site at work until covid19 clears out. She’s a teacher and they’re out of school until mid April. I understand her not wanting to be stuck at home all alone. If she comes, I’m willing to bet my youngest will be here too.
    I would mix it with the Honduran first or just mix it with each and see what you like best.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Walmart is just sad. I had to go back for my Mom. Shelves cleared, complete aisles cleared, sections just empty. Everyone has two buggies filling them to the brim. Everyone was so somber. I hope to never see this again and I have to think things could have been handled differently? To calm everybody down? All you see and hear about is almost like the world is coming to an end. I feel so bad for the elders...I hope their families are helping them to stock what they need. Just saddens me to think some people are scared, some have small children, older people, and some can’t afford all this.
    The media likes to scare people. It’s what they do.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    How’s the ride?
    It's been pretty good, I met a very interesting fellow traveler, older gentlemen who has been traveling all around the southwest by bus, train, on foot, hitchhiking. Slowly but surely making my way north. Still in Texas.. it's a huuuuuuge state. On to Arkansas eventually, which is unfortunate timing because it'll be too dark to see anything and I've never been to Arkansas. I recommend the Texas Eagle, it's been pretty enjoyable.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Have you tried Cap Blueberry Jam? My fav and i do use Frans suggestion and add bilberry. I think most people dont try it b/c the name suggest sweetness. Its really not sweet-at least to me- and the adding of bilberry probably will take any taste of sweet way down. One of my favs and always have a mix of some sort using it in my rotation of daily diy mixes. Yum

What percentage do you mix it at?

Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's been pretty good, I met a very interesting fellow traveler, older gentlemen who has been traveling all around the southwest by bus, train, on foot, hitchhiking. Slowly but surely making my way north. Still in Texas.. it's a huuuuuuge state. On to Arkansas eventually, which is unfortunate timing because it'll be too dark to see anything and I've never been to Arkansas. I recommend the Texas Eagle, it's been pretty enjoyable.
    I’m glad the trip is good so far:thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread