Random DIY mixing and More

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Just delivered:
1 gallon 30pg/70vg & 250 ml of 100 mg of freebase nic.
For me this is about an 8 month supply, with what I already have on hand I'm good for about 1 year. Being 73 years old and the corona virus running around, I think I'm being pretty optimistic.

Last edited:

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Hey, @barkfunklerbunk, you're an Erl man, right? Any idea where I can get replacement tanks? This morning I realized the reason everything has been so sticky lately is that my frosted tank had a big old crack in it. I switched to the metal tank, but it's weird not being able to monitor the juice level.
I've been in the same exact situation, and it's incredibly difficult to find a replacement poly/acrylic tank. I would suggest to search every stone and leave none unturned, and look for an Erl clone.. just to get the tank, and it doesn't hurt to have spare replacement parts. I also suggest, and it's definitely worth a try, contacting Von Erl for an authentic replacement tank. info@vonerl.com
I've gotten several replacement tanks from them, even a SS tank.. for free. Ask nicely, and you may be lucky. They do not accept any money for the tank or shipping. I know you don't have an authentic Erl, but i think it's worth a shot. I dont regret spending $$$$ on the Erl way back when, especially considering the amazing customer service for an item they haven't made or sold in quite a long time.
How are you liking it?? I'm with you on the SS tank, I like to be able to see how much juice I've got left.. but it's awesome to have in an emergency.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Never vaped it solo, always with blueberry. I'll have to see if I have the FW Blueberry.
I tried only the two blueberries...FW and TFA so I can speak to those two only. But between those two FW had more flavor. Still not much but more than TFA.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Just delivered:
1 gallon 30pg/70vg & 250 ml of 100 mg of freebase nic.
For me this about an 8 month supply, with what I already have on hand I'm good for about 1 year. Being 73 years old and the corona virus running around, I think I'm being pretty optimistic.

Um, "only" 71, but I have about a 30 year supply. THAT'S optimism :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I tried only the two blueberries...FW and TFA so I can speak to those two only. But between those two FW had more flavor. Still not much but more than TFA.
    Which TFA Blueberry do you have? Wild or Extra?

I looked and I don't have the FW Blueberry. Not inclined to hurry and get some as blueberry mixes aren't at the top of my list.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Which TFA Blueberry do you have? Wild or Extra?

I looked and I don't have the FW Blueberry. Not inclined to hurry and get some as blueberry mixes aren't at the top of my list.

You made me look at my list. I have five including the FW. I’m pretty sure I never got around to trying the Flv or mb.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You made me look at my list. I have five including the FW. I’m pretty sure I never got around to trying the Flv or mb.
    I was never that interested in blueberry to have 5. The TFA ones work acceptable to me mixed with Bilberry. I don't mix with Blueberry that often, there are too many other fruits that have much more taste to them.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I was never that interested in blueberry to have 5. The TFA ones work acceptable to me mixed with Bilberry. I don't mix with Blueberry that often, there are too many other fruits that have much more taste to them.
    I tend to agree. The blueberry is a good flavor. Nothing wrong with it but it's not like it stands above the rest. Guess I'm saying is blueberry is not essential to me. Heather makes a Blueberry Muffin that is a five star flavor. She nailed it.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Sry if you have posted this already but so far of versions 1-4 which is your preference? and could you share the recipe?

thanks
    :)

I’d rather wait till after version 5. I will have zeroed in on it. Should be inside of two weeks. Will that work for you?

OK, it's been two weeks and I can share this recipe. I like this one. The yogurt doesn't have much flavor and has a light texture relative to creams, cheesecakes, etc.. A perfect "weight". I like how smooth and mellow it is and how it flattens out the sharpness of the raspberry. Makes for a very nice base. And the VBIC adds to that base. A very pleasant vape that leaves you looking forward to the next puff. It has a low overdose coefficient...it doesn't wear out its welcome quickly. It's one I will feature in my rotation. It took 6 iterations but I think I have it dialed in. But as always, adjust to your tastes.

Raspberry Yogurt

Greek Yogurt (TFA) 12.0%
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA) 0.5%
    Raspberry (FW) 0.33%
    Raspberry (FA) 0.33%

@Sugar_and_Spice

Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Good morning mixers. I’m still contemplating putting in a small bcf order while the sale is on. Nothing new just a few restocking. I realized yesterday that I made a mistake with my blackberry trinity. I used RF blackberry which is hard to find in the US. I can order it from Canada but shipping is $7+. I’m going to try switching it out with SC blackberry and see how it is.
    I haven't tried these but these are the ones from my research:
    (TFA) Blackberry

(SC) Blackberry

(FW) Blackberry

(FM) Blackberry
    You might also try some boysenberry flavors.

Users who are viewing this thread