Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I haven't tried these but these are the ones from my research:
    (TFA) Blackberry

(SC) Blackberry

(FW) Blackberry

(FM) Blackberry
    You might also try some boysenberry flavors.
    Other than a very old ADV of mine I don't mix with Blackberry because of the sweetness of several I've tried. I do however like Boysenberry.

Reactions: NolaMel

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I've been in the same exact situation, and it's incredibly difficult to find a replacement poly/acrylic tank. I would suggest to search every stone and leave none unturned, and look for an Erl clone.. just to get the tank, and it doesn't hurt to have spare replacement parts. I also suggest, and it's definitely worth a try, contacting Von Erl for an authentic replacement tank. info@vonerl.com
    I've gotten several replacement tanks from them, even a SS tank.. for free. Ask nicely, and you may be lucky. They do not accept any money for the tank or shipping. I know you don't have an authentic Erl, but i think it's worth a shot. I dont regret spending $$$$ on the Erl way back when, especially considering the amazing customer service for an item they haven't made or sold in quite a long time.
    How are you liking it?? I'm with you on the SS tank, I like to be able to see how much juice I've got left.. but it's awesome to have in an emergency.
    I like the Erl very much. Wish I'd been vaping when it came out so I could have snagged a real one or two.

I had a feeling you'd respond as you did, especially after I did a bit of a search here and came across a post of yours from 2018 asking the same question I asked you. Oh well, I'll keep scouring. I did find some clones, but I have to confess that ten bucks when all I really want is the tank bugs me a bit. I'll probably get a couple, though, since, as you said, the spare parts might come in handy someday. I'll also try to compose an extremely charming email to Von Erl to see if I can cajole a tank or two from them. Hell, maybe they've got a dusty Erl sitting in the back of a cupboard somewhere that I could buy.

Did you ever try repurposing a 20ml syringe as someone suggested? The part number indicated seems to be unique to the UK, and I have no idea if the US equivalent is actually the same, so that gives me pause. And of course the bigger obstacle is my lack of tools and dexterity. I can easily see myself ruining countless syringes as I tried to cut one down to the proper size.

Thanks for your thorough reply, @barkfunklerbunk! How goes the train ride? My longest was a mere seventeen hours; I can't imagine one twice as long.

I hope no one is snuffling near you.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was never that interested in blueberry to have 5. The TFA ones work acceptable to me mixed with Bilberry. I don't mix with Blueberry that often, there are too many other fruits that have much more taste to them.

I bought them when I was trying to come up with a blueberry cookie recipe but gave up before trying them.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I haven't tried these but these are the ones from my research:
    (TFA) Blackberry

(SC) Blackberry

(FW) Blackberry

(FM) Blackberry
    You might also try some boysenberry flavors.

I am using Flv boysenberry in my mix. What brand is FM?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We went to Sams today for coffee and vitamins. I didn’t want any but had to look and there was no TP or paper towels.
    I haven't been to Sam's but shopped at one of the local grocery stores Tuesday evening and no shortages here on TP or other paper products. The hand sanitizer shelves were empty though.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I look at the crisis as part of evolution. Wars, famines, diseases reduce the population. Can't just keep growing in population forever. I do feel badly for the susceptible ones. I was thinking that if my son had lived a few more months, this would most likely have finished him with all his health issues and lowered immune system.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    So what do you folks think of this Corona Virus? Concerned, worried or panic mode?

We went to Sams today for coffee and vitamins. I didn’t want any but had to look and there was no TP or paper towels.
    I went to Sam's today also for my normal shopping items. Yep no tp. Even napkins were scarce. I am not worried about stocking more than normal. Supplies will stay on their normal restocking schedules to stores. Have not heard a thing about expected shortages in normally stocked items taking longer to produce products.
    I have what i need to get me by. So far i am not sick and hand washing has always been a normal thing to me anyway. If there is any cases in WV they are not reporting it. And all the people i have seen or came in contact with today were not sick. Pretty much life here is normal and routine.
    :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I went to Sam's today also for my normal shopping items. Yep no tp. Even napkins were scarce. I am not worried about stocking more than normal. Supplies will stay on their normal restocking schedules to stores. Have not heard a thing about expected shortages in normally stocked items taking longer to produce products.
    I have what i need to get me by. So far i am not sick and hand washing has always been a normal thing to me anyway. If there is any cases in WV they are not reporting it. And all the people i have seen or came in contact with today were not sick. Pretty much life here is normal and routine.
    :)
    Normal in these parts also.

Users who are viewing this thread