hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My father in law is 85 and still drives and gets around good. He acts like he isn’t old or at risk for corona. He had quadruple bypass surgery at 60 and changed his diet and has gone to exercise at cardiac rehab ever since. He cracks me up.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m still working on trying the stixx I bought last time. The fronto was good but not great solo. A little strong at 8%. Next up is A+ blend. It’s probably the sweetest of any I’ve tried so far. It’s good enough solo. I get a little bit of a green or leaf taste on the tongue.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My father in law is 85 and still drives and gets around good. He acts like he isn’t old or at risk for corona. He had quadruple bypass surgery at 60 and changed his diet and has gone to exercise at cardiac rehab ever since. He cracks me up.
    Good for him :)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    It's been fairly pleasant, sleeping in coach is very difficult if you're tall. I'm glad to be off the Texas Eagle. I was on that damn thing for 35 hours. Was supposed to be like 30, but delays and all that. I'm at the Chicago Union Station and the Grand Hall is truly Magnificent with a capital M. 3 more hours on a train and then 50 minutes on a bus and then hotel.. then its 12 hour bus ride tomorrow.. I was going to be able to get a ride by a coworker (3 hour trip) but that fell through.. oh well. I'm anxious to get to my hotel tonight.
    Sounds nightmarish to me, but you seem to be bearing up well. I'm impressed. Bet you're glad you'll get to sleep in a bed tonight.

I can't face trying to fashion tanks out of syringes, so I went ahead and bought three Erl clones. May end up with six--the listing said "buy one get one free," but there was no mention of anything at checkout. I'll find out when I open the package.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m still working on trying the stixx I bought last time. The fronto was good but not great solo. A little strong at 8%. Next up is A+ blend. It’s probably the sweetest of any I’ve tried so far. It’s good enough solo. I get a little bit of a green or leaf taste on the tongue.
    I don’t like the A+ .piffed to a friend.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Sounds nightmarish to me, but you seem to be bearing up well. I'm impressed. Bet you're glad you'll get to sleep in a bed tonight.

I can't face trying to fashion tanks out of syringes, so I went ahead and bought three Erl clones. May end up with six--the listing said "buy one get one free," but there was no mention of anything at checkout. I'll find out when I open the package.
    Be cool if you do.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I figure I have 3 strikes against me:
    1-73 years old.
    2-Type 2 diabetes(1-500mg Metformin tablets twice a day)
    3-COPD(Anoro inhaler once a day.
    So I'm laying low.
    72 with no known health problems. I’m more worried about my 49 year old daughter who has breathing issues (inhalers) and adrenal failure.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Try adding a little vanilla.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    My Dad is almost 84 and he is the same way. He can run circles around all of us. Still works like a dog...at his shop...more as a hobby working on cars and welding and just about everything.

Users who are viewing this thread