Random DIY mixing and More

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
GOOD Morning Random Mixers!

Been vaping that Mango-Peach-Papaya I mixed last night, and it's by far the best I've made! All 3 flavors are there with Ripe Mango #1 and the other 2 right there. Awesome, will be a killer summer vape. This is the first mix I've done where it's like something you'd buy for a lot of money in a vape shop. So happy! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
So did you share recipe? Or just teasing us?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
My plans besides work have been made for me. I woke up and grabbed my phone to find a notification from my bank that a charge of $2.65 had been run on my card overnight. So my debit card has been shut down and I have to go to the bank to get a temporary card after work. I'm rather ...... off about it. I don't know if it's even been a year since I got hit the last time. I have been trying hard to only use paypal for ecig purchases but let my daughter use my card to order some jeans from Ariat online. That's the only recent online purchase where the card number was given besides some VG I bought from heartland but I've ordered from them many times without issue. Who knows. I'll never find out how it got taken.
This is the reason I never shop with a debit card especially online. Instead I use a credit card and just pay it off every month....it is like free money momentarily. I never give any one direct access to my actual bank account. I know the banks cover any damages eventually but not all are always quick to respond. You are lucky it was such a small charge in my opinion. Could have been entire amount.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    This is the reason I never shop with a debit card especially online. Instead I use a credit card and just pay it off every month....it is like free money momentarily. I never give any one direct access to my actual bank account. I know the banks cover any damages eventually but not all are always quick to respond. You are lucky it was such a small charge in my opinion. Could have been entire amount.

That's what I will be doing from now on. I told my wife that we are only making online purchases with the credit card from now on.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    That's what I will be doing from now on. I told my wife that we are only making online purchases with the credit card from now on.
    Wise decision at any time but now with current events we will probably see and hear of increased amounts of internet robbery. I have set alerts on all of my accounts to notify me whenever a transaction is made. It can be a pita but one that I willingly put up with. You just never know.

:)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Some credit card companies offer virtual accounts for one-time use. I keep forgetting to do that! I've heard your number could be hacked for months before it is used. You'll never know who stole it I reckon. And I love my cc as I get 2% cash back for every purchase. I use nothing but my cc for all purchases to get that 2%. It adds up. And I pay mine off every month.

I should work from home more often. So far I've saved my company over $4K doing my job (which a large part of my job is about saving money). Too many distractions at work. And I foresee that number increasing as I just started scratching the surface. My bosses will be happy. And it seems I'm working harder at home cause my email keeps blowing up. :?: Meetings scheduled. I thought maybe it would slow down but nope.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Some credit card companies offer virtual accounts for one-time use. I keep forgetting to do that! I've heard your number could be hacked for months before it is used. You'll never know who stole it I reckon. And I love my cc as I get 2% cash back for every purchase. I use nothing but my cc for all purchases to get that 2%. It adds up. And I pay mine off every month.

I should work from home more often. So far I've saved my company over $4K doing my job (which a large part of my job is about saving money). Too many distractions at work. And I foresee that number increasing as I just started scratching the surface. My bosses will be happy. And it seems I'm working harder at home cause my email keeps blowing up. :?: Meetings scheduled. I thought maybe it would slow down but nope.
    The only reason I had originally went to Bank Of America was expressly due to the virtual cc service offered. They have now stopped that service with almost no warning. Been keeping my eye out for another bank that offers this service but have not found one yet. Do you know of any? If you prefer you use pm to tell me I don't mind at all and totally understand.

Reactions: NolaMel

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    The only reason I had originally went to Bank Of America was expressly due to the virtual cc service offered. They have now stopped that service with almost no warning. Been keeping my eye out for another bank that offers this service but have not found one yet. Do you know of any? If you prefer you use pm to tell me I don't mind at all and totally understand.
    citi.com Love my citi card! Customer service is awesome. Love everything about this card. They have several different kinds of cards so be on the lookout for the ones that offer virtual account numbers or you could call and ask them.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Sounds like a fun gathering. Enjoy!

Just me and the kitty tonight with a couple of glasses of whiskey. Her favorite music is death metal, go figure, but will be playing some traditional Irish folk

Fav Irish drinking song is Waxies’ Dargle. Popular song with the Pogues (more of a Celtic Punk type music), but many Irish bands have their own rendition.

Says my aul' wan to your aul' wan
    "Will ye go to the Waxies dargle?"
    Says your aul' wan to my aul' wan,
    "I haven't got a farthing.
    I went up to Monto town
    To see Uncle McArdle
    But he wouldn't give me a half a crown
    For to go to the Waxies dargle."

What will ya have?!
    I'll have a pint!
    I'll have a pint with you, Sir!
    And if one of ya' doesn't order soon
    We'll be chucked out of the boozer!

You could always mix metal with Irish for the full effect!

Haha

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    maybe this'll get some attention!
    cart flavour.png

so cardamom-mint-black tea.. do i need to sweeten it to make it smoother and how doooos iii doos that without loosing the... cardamom-mint-black tea thing? like anything toward citrus or dailry will turn this in very different directions than the goal.

bit early but wouldn't mind suggested percentages whoever's balanced mint-tea before...

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA

I've been wondering whether one of the consequences of this crise is that employers will realize they get more bang for their buck from people working from home and employees will realize they are not only more productive but have more free time when they don't have to travel to and from work and can do stuff around the house during the regular workday.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    If it comes to that, I think I'd just as soon be shot.

I have German Shepherds for a reason... five well trained beasts that won't eat turtles. The white one in my avatar is very loving, but likes to draw strangers in with his beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread