Random DIY mixing and More

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
We just ordered a 60 pack of washcloths in case no TP we will do it old school. My son has four kids... woriied they will run out of diapers and wipes. Going to suggest he buys a 60 pack of washcloths too. All schools closed in CA for the season (including colleges)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
My hope is that this virus will reach its peak soon and things start improving. We will make it! I know some have witnessed greedy people but my experience has been kindness in my area. Everyone has been methodical, ordered, and I’ve seen such kindness. It has truly boosted my spirit about people and I needed it. The market will improve quickly as it did during the 2008 crash. Hang in there!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My hope is that this virus will reach its peak soon and things start improving. We will make it! I know some have witnessed greedy people but my experience has been kindness in my area. Everyone has been methodical, ordered, and I’ve seen such kindness. It has truly boosted my spirit about people and I needed it. The market will improve quickly as it did during the 2008 crash. Hang in there!
    The same here.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening mixers. I’m not really sure why but there were a ton of small twigs under both my trees in the front so I went out and picked them up. I was supposed to have vape mail today but it still shows out for delivery. I already got the mail so that tells me that it’s not coming today. I just hope they don’t loose it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening mixers. I’m not really sure why but there were a ton of small twigs under both my trees in the front so I went out and picked them up. I was supposed to have vape mail today but it still shows out for delivery. I already got the mail so that tells me that it’s not coming today. I just hope they don’t loose it.
    You must have had some wind? Pkg should be there tomorrow, hopefully.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

Mail is starting to be affected, I have 2 priority mail juice orders meant to be delivered today, and both haven't even made it into my state yet.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Mail is starting to be affected, I have 2 priority mail juice orders meant to be delivered today, and both haven't even made it into my state yet.
    Not just that either. Saw online that channel 7 in wash state has article about usps worker testing positive for the virus. Said they worked at the Federal way distribition center. Spray all incoming packages.(my suggestion) and wear disposable gloves. Getting way out of hand anymore and each day adds something new and worse. Sigh

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Mini microburst. Wind goes down in a small spot. Get them here frequently. Notice them more in the woods cuz an otherwise healthy tree will inexplicably fall over for seemingly no reason.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    It's not too late for me to get a purple glock ;)
    You better hurry. My son said guns and ammo are flying off the shelves. He actually said we should have bought ammo instead of food. After he picked me up off the floor :lol: he realized we have enough ammo.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    The run on guns n ammo is because folks see our grocery stores being raided and figure their homes are next. Half of us can’t wipe our azz because the other half hoarded all the toilet paper. My azz is raw because someone wants a 12-month supply of TP to cram in their closet?

Users who are viewing this thread