Random DIY mixing and More

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Good idea! I think I have Banana Cream and Vanilla Cream coming, maybe another like Bavarian. Seems like any of them would work right?

Oops I have Banana, Bavarian Creams and Cookies and Cream coming.

And who put the Frosted Donut in there? :D I must have been hungry!

Reactions: NolaMel

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Almost fell over to find tp online at WalMart. Big pkg of Northern on the way. Sold out now.
    I think they are only letting 1 package at a time out or so it seems. I check every day and only once was I able to order big pkg. Mine should be here on Friday. Fingers crossed it actually makes it thru the mail.

:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think they are only letting 1 package at a time out or so it seems. I check every day and only once was I able to order big pkg. Mine should be here on Friday. Fingers crossed it actually makes it thru the mail.

They actually had 5 but by the time I checked my dd's supply they were down to one.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans. We have a new 6 inches of snow on the ground this morning. UGH
    Trade you for my 6” of humidity lol! It’s almost 80 here
    I’m pulling out my Stixx notes and mixing some up now that my apricot and a few other essentials have arrived

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I’m pulling out my Stixx notes and mixing some up now that my apricot and a few other essentials have arrived
    83 here. Breezy and not too humid though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    UGH,humidity is the worse. Hoping you like the Stixx.:)

• Love
    Reactions: NolaMel

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Just ordered 25 flavors and some pg from bcf. I didn’t have pg and I’m sensitive to it but I want to experiment with it. Pg does help with more flavor rather than my 90-95% vg mixes. And my lungs are feeling heavy lately. With the virus it scares me so I’m going to see what level of pg I can tolerate without issues.

I swear my job is more busy working at home. I just feel a little off kilter working from home. I’m working harder, with less breaks, with everyone piling it on. o_O My days are flying by...it’s crazy.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Just ordered 25 flavors and some pg from bcf. I didn’t have pg and I’m sensitive to it but I want to experiment with it. Pg does help with more flavor rather than my 90-95% vg mixes. And my lungs are feeling heavy lately. With the virus it scares me so I’m going to see what level of pg I can tolerate without issues.

I swear my job is more busy working at home. I just feel a little off kilter working from home. I’m working harder, with less breaks, with everyone piling it on. o_O My days are flying by...it’s crazy.
    Did you ever try thinning the vg with a bit of dw? That may help the heaviness in your lungs. I know it does for me.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Oops I have Banana, Bavarian Creams and Cookies and Cream coming.

And who put the Frosted Donut in there? :D I must have been hungry!

Not a big banana vape fan, so I'd try the Bavarian Cream ;)

And DO let us know how the donut works out :pop:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Just wanted to come back on to say I am grateful I still have a job. I thought I was sounding petty when there is death and fear and economic destruction affecting so many and I’m ordering $100 of freaking juice. :facepalm: I think that is part of my problem...my head is spinning with work, home, and all the bad news. :eek:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Just wanted to come back on to say I am grateful I still have a job. I thought I was sounding petty when there is death and fear and economic destruction affecting so many and I’m ordering $100 of freaking juice. :facepalm: I think that is part of my problem...my head is spinning with work, home, and all the bad news. :eek:
    That thought never even crossed my mind. I am pretty sure it did not cross others either. We all are in the same boat so if you can still get what you need go for it.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Ordered a few items from BCF today just so I could try a few recipes I have saved. Brandy FA for a tasty looking recipe on All the Flavors that Letitia shared with me, Coconut Cookies to try @NolaMel recipe she discussed the other night, and malted milk which I can't remember why. Must be so I can't say I forgot to order it anymore.

I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread