Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's funny you mention it but the geekvape rep asked me if I reviewed the boost and I told him that I bought two but didn't write a review since they didn't send one. I'm not trying to be a snob or anything but I don't feel obligated to write reviews for gear that I purchase unless I really want to. Besides, they sent the boost with rba to a bunch of people on ECF to review. I don't always get every new device they come out with so didn't get my feelings hurt. I did mention on their forum that I seem to get passed up for reviews when it comes to pod devices. Guess what? I got the new aegis pod system in the mail yesterday.
    Hope you like the new pod.

Reactions: NolaMel

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Good morning randomness! Still kicking. Just working. My neighbor is getting a new roof so the next couple of days are going to be noisy. I should call a tree cutter to take down some of my trees. But I really don't want to be around other people. I have to go to CVS and the grocery store for my Mom today and I don't want to go. I like being isolated. Doesn't bother me in the least staying away from people as people cause most of my stress. I have enjoyed not being around my coworkers. :laugh: As part of my virus stocking I bought some cream of wheat since it's shelf stable. I haven't had it since I was a kid. So good...but not so good for you. Bought my parents some too and they act like kids talking about it. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Good morning randomness! Still kicking. Just working. My neighbor is getting a new roof so the next couple of days are going to be noisy. I should call a tree cutter to take down some of my trees. But I really don't want to be around other people. I have to go to CVS and the grocery store for my Mom today and I don't want to go. I like being isolated. Doesn't bother me in the least staying away from people as people cause most of my stress. I have enjoyed not being around my coworkers. :laugh: As part of my virus stocking I bought some cream of wheat since it's shelf stable. I haven't had it since I was a kid. So good...but not so good for you. Bought my parents some too and they act like kids talking about it. :)
    Can't find it in the stores here in NC. Had it a lot growing up in the north. Get it on Amazon now.

https://www.amazon.com/Coco-Wheats-...1&keywords=cocoa+wheats&qid=1585142873&sr=8-2

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Funny how different we can be. All my family members love cream of wheat and grits...I hate them. I like hominy though so go figure since that is what grits are. Guess it is the texture that is off putting for me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's been so long since I had Cream of Wheat I don't remember if I liked it or not:lol:

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    My bcf order is coming Friday. :w00t:
    If you feel like branching out, I recommend NicVape when they have a 50% off sale (now). I don't know if their flavorings are re-branded but they are some of the best I have had. Also, like they come in glass bottles. Their Honey Crisp Cereal is my ADV. They have some good recipes on their site as well. Love their package deal on bottles, labels. All are half off right now and they run the sale frequently.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Funny how different we can be. All my family members love cream of wheat and grits...I hate them. I like hominy though so go figure since that is what grits are. Guess it is the texture that is off putting for me.
    Never had Grits. Think they're a southern thing.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    It's been so long since I had Cream of Wheat I don't remember if I liked it or not:lol:
    Growing up we had it with a lot of sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Then Mom would give us poptarts to eat with it. So unhealthy! :eek: But I've been using a bit of butter and cream, but I'm using my stevia drops. I love oatmeal but it can get old so this is a nice distraction. Of course my son doesn't like it...he's so picky! Drives me crazy.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Growing up we had it with a lot of sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Then Mom would give us poptarts to eat with it. So unhealthy! :eek: But I've been using a bit of butter and cream, but I'm using my stevia drops. I love oatmeal but it can get old so this is a nice distraction. Of course my son doesn't like it...he's so picky! Drives me crazy.
    Unhealthy can be so good though.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    What do you get for new to you flavors?

I took a look at that Crispy Wafer and take it for a sweet flavor.

This is what I ordered. Most are new to me. You can tell I've been on this thread and making notes of flavors. :lol:

Acetyl Pyrazine 5% PG-TFA 30000 1
    Golden Butter-Cap 31012 1
    Juicy Lemon-Cap 31047 1
    RY4 Double-TFA 30074 1
    Lemon-TFA 30235 1
    Vanillin 10% PG-TFA 30164 1
    Yellow Cake-FW 32022 1
    PG (Propylene Glycol) PG480 1
    Graham Cracker Clear-TFA 30084 1
    Raspberry WG-INW 33016 1
    Banana-FA 34007 1
    Raspberry-FA 34009 1
    Lemon Sicily-FA 34057 1
    Marzipan-FA 34066 1
    Sweet Cream-Cap 31098 1
    Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 - Cap 31120 1
    Butterscotch Ripple-FW 32250 1
    Greek Yogurt-TFA 30248 1
    Vanilla Whipped Cream-Cap 31128 1
    Condensed Milk-FA 34132 1
    Horchata-FW 32286 1
    Lemon Meringue Pie-FW 32287 1
    Chocolate Chunks-WF 3B009 1
    Caramel Butter-WF 3B010 1
    Cookie Dough-FLV 19072 1
    Cannoli Shell-SC-WF

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    If you feel like branching out, I recommend NicVape when they have a 50% off sale (now). I don't know if their flavorings are re-branded but they are some of the best I have had. Also, like they come in glass bottles. Their Honey Crisp Cereal is my ADV. They have some good recipes on their site as well. Love their package deal on bottles, labels. All are half off right now and they run the sale frequently.
    I need to go check it out. But after my last order I don't need to spend any more money.

Reactions: NolaMel

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    This is what I ordered. Most are new to me. You can tell I've been on this thread and making notes of flavors. :lol:

Acetyl Pyrazine 5% PG-TFA 30000 1
    Golden Butter-Cap 31012 1
    Juicy Lemon-Cap 31047 1
    RY4 Double-TFA 30074 1
    Lemon-TFA 30235 1
    Vanillin 10% PG-TFA 30164 1
    Yellow Cake-FW 32022 1
    PG (Propylene Glycol) PG480 1
    Graham Cracker Clear-TFA 30084 1
    Raspberry WG-INW 33016 1
    Banana-FA 34007 1
    Raspberry-FA 34009 1